What's new

TR64_ogl ver 0.9.2

didado

Hi Icepir8..

First i cant do coding.. ive tried on school but im to dumb for it XD
I know this place emulation64 for ten years now and thought i wanna give some compliments.. (its about time -__-*)

Love to see how you and others are beginning on those awesome plugins/emu's again..
I am getting a intel 2700k with gtx570 specially for emu related stuff XD..

I have one question: will 4 cores with hyperthreading (my CPU :p) benefit in emu related stuff or is it uselless? (the hyperthreading)..

Keep the n64 spirit flowing XD

..BTW whats new and changed or am i to early with this because im so excited XD

Greetings DiDaDo

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
icepir8, count me in. always happy to see progress in the n64 emulation world!

didado your post seems kinda off topic for the most part here but in my opinion emu related stuff that depends on what - For n64 emulators you do not need a very powerful system - pcsx2 and dolphin on the other hand that's a different story. Easiest way to find out is to try those things as people have varying results.

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Hi Icepir8..

First i cant do coding.. ive tried on school but im to dumb for it XD
I know this place emulation64 for ten years now and thought i wanna give some compliments.. (its about time -__-*)

Love to see how you and others are beginning on those awesome plugins/emu's again..
I am getting a intel 2700k with gtx570 specially for emu related stuff XD..

I have one question: will 4 cores with hyperthreading (my CPU :p) benefit in emu related stuff or is it uselless? (the hyperthreading)..

Keep the n64 spirit flowing XD

..BTW whats new and changed or am i to early with this because im so excited XD

Greetings DiDaDo

Thanks,

Well there are alot of little things changed and the big thing is uCode for Conker's Bad Fur Day.

This version also keeps the aspect ratio when using on a widescreen monitor in full screen mode. :)

will 4 cores with hyperthreading (my CPU :p) benefit in emu related stuff or is it uselless? (the hyperthreading)..

Couldn't hurt. LOL