July 24th, 2011, 21:49
rpcs3 - PS3 Emulator Announced
A new PS3 Emulator has been announced, in reality its going to be years before anything decent will run and on one mega powerful PC, but anyway, heres whats new so far:
List of recent project changes over the last week:
- implemented ELF compiler (Asm, only for test).
- Fixed ADDI opcode.
- fixed FileSystem syscalls..
- Fixed dump code.
- Founded and emulated more instructions.
- Fixed sc value..
- Emulated more instructions.
- Fixed SetPc value..
- fixed compilation bugs for debug mode
- fixed read/write 16/32/64/128
- implemented fast read/write.
- emulated some file system SysCalls
- rewrote MThread mode (now use pthread 2.8.0)
- rewrote memory manager
- rewrote save (ini) manager
- main and Log frames now save current position and size
- added more opcodes
- fixed crash if Log/DisAsm/Memory Viewer frame is closed
- implemented OGL video mode
- implemented MT dumping.
Homepage - http://code.google.com/p/rpcs3/downloads/list
Webmaster of DCEmu - The Homebrew and Gaming Network