EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alien VBA-M has stopped working?

I just downloaded VBA-M and everytime I start it up, a window pops up saying
    "VisualBoyAdvance-M has stopped working..." then both the VBA-M window and the "stopped working window" shuts down. Do I need a certain plug-in or something? I am going to try no$gba if it I can connect online so I can play with my friend, I am not using VBAlink because it crashes down on me when I link. Sorry if I am a huge noob at this.

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Which version of VBA-M are you using? If you get a generic Windows error message, then there's not much you can do.
    Last edited by Agozer; May 22nd, 2011 at 00:46.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am using VBA-M build753, I tried running it in compatibility with Windows 7 but it ended up being a failure. I also tried putting it in a different folder that my original VBA is in. The error message looks like this...

Oops sorry for the blue line.

Leap of Faith
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    maybe right click the EXE and try 'run as administrator' see if that changes anything?

download again maybe it's corrupt possibly?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/vbam/
    LazerTag

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LazerTag View Post
    maybe right click the EXE and try 'run as administrator' see if that changes anything?

download again maybe it's corrupt possibly?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/vbam/
    I tried redoanloading it and running it as administrator, all didn't work, I am starting to think that my CPU may not be compatible for it....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Harhahrhahrhahr