Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I posted this in the wrong section, sorry!

Here's my question....

First off, thanks for having me here. Long time visitor, but new member. And, of course, I have a problem. So, sorry that my second post is a request for help.

I've made a few textures for WWF No Mercy, which is no problem, and have recently discovered the possibilities the the 1964 plugin has, as shown in this thread:

http://www.emutalk.net/threads/50809...fficial-thread

Needless to say, it has gotten me REALLY excited. However, upon installing the plugin and numbering my textures in a similar fashion, all I have managed to accomplish is to have almost half of my hi-res textures disappear, and absolutely no multiple textures appear for the face I was trying to mod.

Does this only work for background images? If I could get this to work I would be beyond happy.

Thanks for your time.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I've been trying to use this plugin with Project 64. I downloaded a Zelda Majora's Mask texture and got it working except when the game starts (after the Dawn of the First Day thing) it says Project64.exe has stopped working. There is another plugin I've used but there are some fps issues with that one.

Here are my computer specs:
    Windows 7 64bit
    Intel Core i3 380m 2.53 GHz 4 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 420M
    DirectX 11

Also I'm running it in compatability mode for Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Is there anything I can do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Latest 1964Video(Rice Video) is available here
    http://code.google.com/p/emu-1964/do...Video) R93.zip
    Last edited by death--droid; June 4th, 2011 at 17:50.
    If you appreciate some of the work I do, all donations are greatly appreciated

System Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz 8-core, RAM: 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3, GPU: AMD Radeon 7770 GHz edition, System Drive: 120gb Samsung Evo SSD

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I downloaded that new one but I still can't get it to work when loading hi res textures. I just keep getting "Project64 has stopped working".

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm, can you link to the texture pack your using?

System Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz 8-core, RAM: 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3, GPU: AMD Radeon 7770 GHz edition, System Drive: 120gb Samsung Evo SSD

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.emutalk.net/threads/51244...-Majora-s-Mask

I've been trying to get that one to work. My specs are just above your last post. Anyways, it isn't that big of a deal since Glide 64 still runs okay, just slowdown in some areas.

Oh yeah I'm using PJ64 1.6

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i also use project 64, but from what i can see this plugin only seems to work with 1964 i've just been using mudlord rice 6.1.4
    there are a few glitches but it works. if anyone has a fix for 1964 video R93 hit us up!

Edit
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    I can get r35 to work but not r93
    Last edited by kanpuu; June 16th, 2011 at 22:35.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @kanpuu, is there any errors spewed out by Rice Video?
    @lost_seraph, ill try and get the problems with it fixed up as soon as i have the motivation and time to do so.

Also just test it on rev 95 first, http://code.google.com/p/emu-1964/do...name=1964Video (REV 95(.zip
    From what ive noticed the render sometimes doesnt seem to create itself, aka getting the "... is null" error.
    Im going to try and clean up the hires texture loading code soon and fix up bugs with it and bloated code.
    Last edited by death--droid; June 22nd, 2011 at 16:55.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks death droid - I hope you haven't started anything yet though, b/c I don't think my problem with the plugin is just with hi res textures. At first I thought it was since the texture loading screen comes up and only after does it crash, but now with the hi res off I still get the same thing. I load Zelda MM and I immediately get 'Project64 has stopped working'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am unable to replicate this probably your having when loading Zelda MM, can you send me the "1964video.cfg" and "1964Video.ini" files located in your plugins directory.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast