What's new

Nemu64 conkers bad fur day models dump.

captainted

Hello!

this is my first post on this forum and i would start by saying im a big fan of conkers bad fur day, i have it original to Nintendo 64 and playing it multiplayer from time to time awesome game!

I got a little project going, its not an easy task since i have never done anything like it before, okay listen up im going to make a real life figure of conker with a beer, a squirrel soldier with the m16 and a teddy soldier with the revolver or flamethrower kinda ironicly dont you think? probably around 10inches i think would be nice :drool: anyways so i need alittle help! i searched alot around and quickly found out that nemu 64 is the best for model and texture dumping, so i got me the 0.8 version with the lemu GFX plugin and tried to run conkers bad fur day, what happends is instant "program does not respond" - terminate. now wth be that?

the game runs fine in project 64 but no easy way to dump the models in that one even with plugins if im not mistaking.
so now im stuck, neither do i get to export the models or seen the textures as a preperation.

i have read the guides and walkthough but 1964 does not work well with bad fur day and project 64 does not have any working plugins that supports the game....

please help me out, i see so many with this solved but no one is answering and there is no real answers to those who have asked about this before.
please just a kick in the right direction will help ALOT! :ermm:

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
i have read the guides and walkthough but 1964 does not work well with bad fur day and project 64 does not have any working plugins that supports the game....

What? 1964 has supported Conker's Bad Fur Day at least since 2003 and Project64 since September, 2001 with 1.3 or December 25, 2001, with 1.4!

Looks like you read horribly outdated documentation.