What's new

48 Ocarinas+ No hearts

Vboy

EmuCrazy
When I try to start Majora in 1964 I start with Ocarinas everywhere in the subscreen with no life and no equipment. Immediately after Link gets up he dies then comes back. If I collect hearts I die. How can I fix this? Since 1964 is faster than PJ64 I wanted to try this.:unsure:

OP
Vboy

Vboy

EmuCrazy
For me it blows PJ64 away in speed. Especially in Super Smash Bros, but that crashes SO much. Do you know why this is happening?

Xx FightStar xX

.....X...x....X......
hmm, whats your pc specs....gfx card etc.

Sometimes people experience issues with the emulator locking up there pc's or freezing as you said.

You could always try some different plugins with it, but again post up your pc specs and it will answer some of the questions.

Also have you scanned your pc for viruses/adware? if not i recommend you do so, as that can hamper anything.

schibo

Emulator Developer
Majora's Mask requires FlashRAM. Make sure it is enabled for this game in ROM Properties, and ensure that any cheats aren't interfering by disabling them.

OP
Vboy

Vboy

EmuCrazy
but what I get can happen with a glitch called crooked cartridge, or just yanking out the cartridge during the event with keaton. what doe's flashram do?

OP
Vboy

Vboy

EmuCrazy
I turned on flashram and there was no difference. No swd/shld/hrts+48 ocrnas