What's new

Perfect Dark (keyboard & mouse settings) problem

rivetes

Somebody please help me im desperate with this =/ I can get my settings with plugin, that I can use mouse, but my MOUSE is working weirdly in the game, it doesn't follow my mouse up and down properly, when I pull up a bit, it goes all the way and then down and the same thing, so i can't aim anything =/ where can I find good settings, someone send me that Controller-profile (*cpf.) file with proper and stable aim with mouse + keyboard.

I have tried to search help from forums via google but none of 'em has helped me solving this :( I would like to play perfect dark perfectly without these aiming problems, just like any other FPS game..

ps. I really hope this forum is the key to success! Thank you..

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Download the keyboard + mouse profile for GoldenEye from the N-Rage homepage and then modify that to suit your needs.

OP
R

rivetes

Please give me a link for it or something.. link to the site or link to the file... I have googled it for days with no result..

Agozer

You're telling me that you can't find the N-Rage homepage just by typing "n-rage" in Google? Give me a break.

OP
R

rivetes

Ok, so I found this site which should be n-rages homesite?

I downloaded this mouse & keyboard settings from there, named 'Goldeneye - KeyBoard & Mouse' <-- that profile had up and down looking from keyboard, which I hate to death.

It didnt work like I thought it would, I want it to be like in real pc fps games, I wonder if there even is a profile like that? link please if you know something?

By the way, I have found one other profile which I downloaded and tried to use, but program complained, that I need version 2.0 or higher, and gave me warning "Can't open file" and after I downloaded another N-rage version, it was doing that same warning to every profile I had saved earlier.

Agozer

I downloaded this mouse & keyboard settings from there, named 'Goldeneye - KeyBoard & Mouse' <-- that profile had up and down looking from keyboard, which I hate to death.
That's why I advised you to modify it to suit your needs.

By the way, I have found one other profile which I downloaded and tried to use, but program complained, that I need version 2.0 or higher, and gave me warning "Can't open file" and after I downloaded another N-rage version, it was doing that same warning to every profile I had saved earlier.

Look for N-Rage Input Plugin 2.00 Beta in the Plugins forum here.

A keyboard + mouse control on a console like the N64 is never going to be exactly like on PC. With enough tweaking, close, but never exactly alike.

OP
R

rivetes

I added you in my msn, so you can talk with me in there. We are both from finland, so it should be quite easy there =)