Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Necromancy should be punished, but I'll let it slip for the sake of Japanese bikini chicks.
    I'm not insane. YOU are insane... You are all insane!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Cyberman, apologies for the 11 month gap in replies! But yes, you're spot on - it would've been around 1999 when I first joined as it was around the time of the Dreamcast launch. At the time I was lobbying for a N64 emu port to that magical grey box.

TBE Status: Failure

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    @Cyberman, apologies for the 11 month gap in replies! But yes, you're spot on - it would've been around 1999 when I first joined as it was around the time of the Dreamcast launch. At the time I was lobbying for a N64 emu port to that magical grey box.
    I was writting something like a PS1 GPU plugin that was pure software (and I might add it did work just not great LOL) then. Now I think a PS1 emulator would have been more appropos but hey that's just me I guess.

I won't whine about Sega's gaffs in console design (that could fill books on human sillyness).

Erstwhile my current crazyness is I found my old PCSX code! I'm playing. Muhahahah.

I'm also building tiny computers (think Beagle Board Black) for RF spectrum analyzer and digital storage scope fun. The cost of 7" LCD's are < $60 (that's $30 Eu right? LOL) so it's relatively cheap to build your own DSO for < $200 US (did I mention it was 200Mhz?)

Anyone ever play Robot Oddesy?

Cyb
    Progress (n.):
    The process through which the Internet has evolved from smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recursive (adj):
    see Recursive

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910