What's new

Super smash bros. MP????

isak_95

Do any one know how to play supersmashbros.(with emulator) multiplayer if u can cuz my friend had it and he could play multiplayer but i dontknow how to do it PLZZZZZZZZZ HEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

!REVENGE!

I think he means multiplayer as in online. Netplay. Or how to set up multiple controllers to play multiplayer (in person) on an emulator. His post was vague so I dont really know what he means.

OP, if you wanna be understood, provide more details. Whats the problem?

cybergeekkid

heh, that's a butcher of any language if I ever saw one.
you know , you could just google it. that's how I found it. saves more time than posting it on a forum
just be prepared for disappointment, kailerra sucks when it comes to lagging.

Vicious88

Harbringer of the 80s
If you're wanting to play multiplayer on 1 Computer (Both of you in the same room), just buy a cheap $6 USB Controller Adapter off of ebay that you can play some PS2 controllers or some N64 controllers into -- then just configure your controls with a little common sense and you're good to go.

If you're wanting to play online with someone, I can't say that I've ever heard of netplay being possible with N64 roms -- though I could be wrong.

cybergeekkid

you are wrong. kailerra lets you.
also, i've found 360 controllers (microsoft brand) to be the best type of controller for any emu.
just throwin' it out there.