What's new

Adaptoid PROBLEMS

thecarp1441

Hi!

So I've been emulating a for a good bit now and decided I wanted to use an N64 Controller so i could hav the full experience.

I bought an adaptoid. I plugged it in. I installed the necesarry drivers (I think) and put the plug in in the folder in the Project N64 Plugins folder. (I think)

IT DOESNT WORK!

Could someone plz give me specific instructions on how to hook this up?
I've read all the guides, nothing works.

Much appreciated...
Sam.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Did you select the Adaptoid plugin as the active controller plugin in Project64?

OP
T

thecarp1441

Yes

Yes, I selected the 4 Axis 16 Button one.
Is this correct?

Tell me exactly what I need to have please.

Agozer

I meant selected the Adaptoid plugin as the active controller plugin. Check Options --> Settings --> Plugins.

Second, did you set your buttons and axes after you selected your controller in Options --> Configure Controller Plugin?

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
I don't think you need to configure anything after you select Adaptoid Plugin. Once you do that it should work with whatever you have plugged into the Adaptoid.

Agozer

I don't think you need to configure anything after you select Adaptoid Plugin. Once you do that it should work with whatever you have plugged into the Adaptoid.
That's what I thought, but I just asked since she said he selected the "4 axis 16 button one".