January 31st, 2009, 17:05
Category: Playstation 2
news via emurussia
Updated plug-Pad for Sony Playstation 2 emulators. Changes:
- Creating a new force feedback binding while testing an old one will no longer cause a crash.
- Pressing a button after clicking on one of the bind axis buttons will no longer result in a crash.
- Disabled pads now have their tabs hidden.
- Sensitivity for DirectInput relative axes was set so low they were unuseable. Fixed.
- Replaced "Start in analog mode" with "use analog mode whenever possible". New option will auto switch pads from digital to analog after a mode change whenever the pad's mode is not locked.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Webmaster of DCEmu - The Homebrew and Gaming Network