What's new

Zelda: Whats the R Button?

himaru

hey everyone im new here :)

i was playing zelda ocarina of time and in the cheats it said i can be older link if i hold R button and walk in to a door way but i dont know what the R button is cause i tried what it was set on but it makes me shield and stuff please reply to me how =]

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Yes, R button is the button that makes Link raise his shield. You know what the R button does, so why are you claiming that you don't know what the R button is?

If you can't get the cheat working, either the cheat doesn't work or you are doing it wrong.

Last edited:

!REVENGE!

Hey, which button makes the map disappear again? And why do I always see that dungeon doorwar icon in one of the corners (also disappears along with the map.) Is this a bug?

Toasty

Sony battery
And why do I always see that dungeon doorwar icon in one of the corners (also disappears along with the map.) Is this a bug?
Not a bug in the emulator; the icon also appears when the game is played on the original console, though it is usually hidden by overscan.

rentual

go to options > configure controller plugin and you can configure the buttons to either a controller or a keyboard (and possibly a joystick)