What's new

Logitech issue Mario 64 - no controller

jacobsladder

Probably a stupid question, but I've read through several posts and have downloaded the latest n rage. I chose the logitech controller, and input each button which the emulator accepted. But, the game continues to say NO CONTROLLER. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Alunalun

This is probably because you haven't ticked 'plugged'. The controller can still be configured without being plugged in.

OP
J

jacobsladder

Controller plugged in box is definitely checked

Thanks for the suggestion. I went back to double check and it is definitely checked. I downloaded n rage (newest version) and it would see the movements of the controller for programming purposes, but not to play the game. The two other controller plug ins don't say no controller, but the controller still won't work. This is a Logitech Rumblepad 2. The emulators graphics are excellent, and I guess the play will be the same, but this is frustrating.

OP
J

jacobsladder

Updated RDB - no change

I searched the forums and found the update for RDB and RDX. I replaced the old with these and no change.

Last edited:
OP
J

jacobsladder

Issue solved

I had to install the previous version on n rage and that solved the problem. I don't know why the newest version wouldn't work, but at least now I use my controller.