Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin coder / Betatester Falcon4ever's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nJoy v0.3: Multi-controller support.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon4ever View Post
    Hi!,

I just finished updating my input plugin nJoy.

nJoy v0.3 now features multi-controller support! Because this version is linked with the 32b version of SDL, it only supports the 32b version of Dolphin.

- Enjoy!

*I've attached Dolphin x86 SVN r46 with the new plugin.
    Get a copy from here: http://forums.ngemu.com/dolphin-disc...r-support.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well then why don't you strap a sack and compile with an x64 build of SDL?
    ~****Zy

6Bit.net Emulation & Gaming | Forums
    Gekko GameCube Emulator

Plugin coder / Betatester Falcon4ever's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ****Zy View Post
    Well then why don't you strap a sack and compile with an x64 build of SDL?
    B0000 @ GEKKO

and here you go:
    http://falcon4ever.pcsx2.net/dolphin/SVN_builds/

with a x64 version

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i dont want me egister @emu... please upload it
    sry i dont ses the link from falcon
    now i downloaded it
    good work

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    motorx, you should register @emu.. you are not very supportive, you know that ?

@Falcon4ever,

great job! I saw your news at other forum. Nice done! My dolphin emu SVn REV 49 run this nJoy v0.3 nicely!
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - Catalina (10.15.4)

iPhone XR - iOS 13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great job! My ONLY complaint is that the L and R triggers on the 360 controller doesn´t seem to be supported.

EDIT: The new compiles: HOLY CRAP! MAJOR speed improvement, Luigi´s Mansion is MUCH faster! And i have the original..
    Last edited by EmuFan; July 23rd, 2008 at 07:07.

If i ever disagree with you, it is not because i´m trying to be an *******. It is just to tell you that you are wrong

Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58, Socket-1366// Intel Core i7-950// Corsair Dominator 6 GB DHX+ DDR3// NVIDIA GeForce 275 GTX 896 MB (Going to upgrade)// HDD space: About 3.5 TB// Realtek High Definition Audio//Power supply: Unknown, but packing lots of ****// Custom built PC.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, thanks Falcon4ever. This plugin works great with my wireless XBOX 360 Controller. =)
    Desktop PC:
    | Primary OS: Windows Vista x86 (32-BIT) SP1 || CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ 2.8GHz Socket AM2 2MB L2 || Graphics card: GeForce 8800GT 600 MHz 1919 MB || Motherboard: Socket AM2 Motherboard || Sound Card: SteelSeries USB Soundcard || RAM: 4GB, DDR2 800MHz PC2-6400 || HDD1: SATA2 320 GB, 7200RPM ||

Notebook (laptop):
    | Primary OS: Windows XP Professional (32-BIT) SP3 || CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T2400 1.86GHz 2MB L2 || Graphics card: Intel GMA 945 Express Chipset Family 224MB || Motherboard: - || Sound Card: Sinovoice USB Soundcard || RAM: 1GB, DDR2 667MHz PC2-5300 || HDD1: SATA2 60 GB, 5400RPM ||

Voted Least Likely to Succeed p_025's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My only complaint is it doesn't work properly with my Gamecube controller adaptor. When I push the stick up, at some point it starts detecting it as being mashed down. This makes it really hard to do the up+B triple jumps in SSBM.

Also, it's a little annoying how the D-pad HAS to be a hat switch. Can it just be four buttons?
    Desktop:
    OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K (12 cores @3.3GHz) | RAM: 16GiB total DDR4 | Video: NVidia GeForce GTX 960 | Audio: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by p_025 View Post
    My only complaint is it doesn't work properly with my Gamecube controller adaptor. When I push the stick up, at some point it starts detecting it as being mashed down. This makes it really hard to do the up+B triple jumps in SSBM.

Also, it's a little annoying how the D-pad HAS to be a hat switch. Can it just be four buttons?
    Ah, I have discovered that issue to, when I mash up the analog stick, the controller detects it as being mashed down.

And Falcon, sorry if I do this small request, this plugin works great with my controller, keep up the good work, but, please, can you make support for z-axis too? So I can use my last shoulderbuttons (I've four)? If you don't want to, just leave it. But it would be a plus. =)
    Desktop PC:
    | Primary OS: Windows Vista x86 (32-BIT) SP1 || CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ 2.8GHz Socket AM2 2MB L2 || Graphics card: GeForce 8800GT 600 MHz 1919 MB || Motherboard: Socket AM2 Motherboard || Sound Card: SteelSeries USB Soundcard || RAM: 4GB, DDR2 800MHz PC2-6400 || HDD1: SATA2 320 GB, 7200RPM ||

Notebook (laptop):
    | Primary OS: Windows XP Professional (32-BIT) SP3 || CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T2400 1.86GHz 2MB L2 || Graphics card: Intel GMA 945 Express Chipset Family 224MB || Motherboard: - || Sound Card: Sinovoice USB Soundcard || RAM: 1GB, DDR2 667MHz PC2-5300 || HDD1: SATA2 60 GB, 5400RPM ||

Voted Least Likely to Succeed p_025's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah. Several people at ngemu forums were having the same proglem. Also
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon4ever at forums.ngemu.com
    Ofcourse we will try to fix it ... just be patient.
    Judging by the amount of attention Dolphin seems to have been getting lately, I'd expect this to be fixed soon. But don't take my word for it.

Also, RockmanForte I'm not going to register over there. The amount of advertising they have is ridiculous.

EDIT: Looks like it is already fixed. Hehehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon4ever at forums.ngemu.com
    rev60 online:
    nJoy:
    - Enabled Half press for shoulder buttons
    - Added a option to select controller type
    - Normal controllers should use the default joystick
    - Some joysticks dont have a real hat (POV) but fake this with buttons.
    In this case Joystick (no hat) should be selected.
    After this is selected, four new buttons will appear for the d-pad.
    - Next version will probably include keyboard support.
    Good night .

I did a quick test and it seems to be working (the new joystick mode) but please try and confirm it in this topic.
    Found a download link: http://www.nyleveia.com/nevada/release/
    It doesn't have the most recent r60 (yet), but it has the one with the fix for the analog sticks. It's lucky for me my GCN controller adapter will use the d-pad as a hat OR four buttons. I prefer the buttons mode though.

EDIT2: Okay, now it's up to r70. Is there a changelog somewhere so we can see what these different revisions have done?
    Last edited by p_025; July 24th, 2008 at 04:23.
    Desktop:
    OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K (12 cores @3.3GHz) | RAM: 16GiB total DDR4 | Video: NVidia GeForce GTX 960 | Audio: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast