Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Damm.. Guys this is really bad news. Why do you do this?

This will short the wii lifetime. Why don't you create a Xbox 360/PS3 emulator?

You need to f*ck Wii? Why you just don't wait until it out of market like the other "emulators" did? Hope that this will be a **** emulator until Wii still in market!

Go build Saturn and PS2 (it is in market but it is in the end date) decent emulators before **** the market.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you cant even play anything on it right now. only shows logos or itnro movies.

AND you also need a decrytion key (kinda liek a bios if you may...) which only a few have access to.. The Wii is not in any danger XD so take a chill pill will you?
    --- Intel Pentium 4 2.6GHz - 1024MB DDR400 - Geforce 6600GT AGP8X ---
    --- WD 160GB - WD 120GB - CD-R/RW 52X/32X/52X - Sony DVD+/-RW ---

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Filhos da Puta View Post
    Damm.. Guys this is really bad news. Why do you do this?

This will short the wii lifetime. Why don't you create a Xbox 360/PS3 emulator?

You need to f*ck Wii? Why you just don't wait until it out of market like the other "emulators" did? Hope that this will be a **** emulator until Wii still in market!

Go build Saturn and PS2 (it is in market but it is in the end date) decent emulators before **** the market.
    Watch your mouth. You are very rude. If you continue to do that.. They will ban you. Grow up!
    Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Mojave Version 10.14.4
    CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB

iPhone 6+ - iOS 12.1.2

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockmanForte View Post
    Watch your mouth. You are very rude. If you continue to do that.. They will ban you. Grow up!
    You can ban me.. I just register to post that topic. And you don't know my age so you can't judge me.

This is for warn you that this emulator if works someday 100% will decrease wii life. Yes and I have the console.

Ciao

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    We dont need to know your age. We didnt say that, did we ? You have no right to judge us too. No, it is for your warn..Why are you here ? You are in the emulator forum too. You are silly. By the way, you are part of wii decrease wii life but it doesn't effect Wii's life. Take a look at NDS emulator.. The NDS life is stilll increase withou a problem and yes... Developing the emulator is not illegal!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Console_emulator

Since you have a serious attitude problem and you have no respect. REPORT!
    Last edited by azoreseuropa; July 14th, 2008 at 15:08.
    Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Mojave Version 10.14.4

iPhone 6+ - iOS 12.1.2

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Filhos da Puta View Post
    You can ban me.. I just register to post that topic. And you don't know my age so you can't judge me.

This is for warn you that this emulator if works someday 100% will decrease wii life. Yes and I have the console.

Ciao
    And you think *****ing on a forum will make any serious person stop from improving the emulator? Seriously? If you really think that could happen, make some intelligent points which may start a serious discussion, then you MIGHT be heard and taken into account (but probably won't stop anyone from keep coding), else you'll be 100% ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by _Chrono_ View Post
    you cant even play anything on it right now. only shows logos or itnro movies.

AND you also need a decrytion key (kinda liek a bios if you may...) which only a few have access to.. The Wii is not in any danger XD so take a chill pill will you?
    Afaik, it only stops at intros/logos because of missing Wiimote support. Once implemented, it'll should get way further, doesn't it ?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @Sync,

you should report him because I did.

Yes, maybe it should get way further.

iPhone 6+ - iOS 12.1.2

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockmanForte View Post
    @Sync,

you should report him because I did.

Yes, maybe it should get way further.
    Please, don't tell me what I've to do. I don't think there's anything to report, he's just trying to make a point, with an attitude I don't defend, but he hasn't broken any rules that I know of, thus reporting is just annoying moderators.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I test Wii games such as Zelda Twilight Princess Wii.. Yes, Nintendo Wii... Nice.. With Wiimote support then maybe it will go further ahead.. Curious curious. Keep up the good work!!

iPhone 6+ - iOS 12.1.2

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI 2

Last edited by davirubs; July 14th, 2008 at 16:55.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast