Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

ePSXe 1.7.0 released!

Category: Playstation

After 4 years without any new version, the well known Playstation Emulator ePSXe has been updated!

ePSXe 1.7.0 has been released. You can download it in the files section.

Short changelog:
    Multiple changes has been done in the Pad support.
    The internal SPU plugin has been updated to the 1.7.0 version.
    The iso support code has been rewritten.
    The MDEC decoder has been rewritten.
    A new version of the Pete's Software Plugin is included.
    The XA/CDDA support has been worked in this new version.
    Many things have been fixed in the cd-rom decoder and the core.

The ePSXe team

:: ePSXe Website

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No offence to you all, but SHAME ON YOU!This is weeks old news! Dont worry though, its ok. I mean it, stop crying

If i ever disagree with you, it is not because im trying to be an *******. It is just to tell you that you are wrong

Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58, Socket-1366// Intel Core i7-950// Corsair Dominator 6 GB DHX+ DDR3// NVIDIA GeForce 275 GTX 896 MB (Going to upgrade)// HDD space: About 3.5 TB// Realtek High Definition Audio//Power supply: Unknown, but packing lots of ****// Custom built PC.

Master of the Emulation Flame MasterPhW's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Better late than never, you know!
    The Future of Emulation: Emulate a High End Computer on a Low End System
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, yeah. The emulator is working fantastic. Rayman runs perfectly(there was some problems with sound before.) Just some minor graphical glitches here and there. Im trying out the classic games.

If i ever disagree with you, it is not because im trying to be an *******. It is just to tell you that you are wrong

Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58, Socket-1366// Intel Core i7-950// Corsair Dominator 6 GB DHX+ DDR3// NVIDIA GeForce 275 GTX 896 MB (Going to upgrade)// HDD space: About 3.5 TB// Realtek High Definition Audio//Power supply: Unknown, but packing lots of ****// Custom built PC.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm not the one in charge of news, for the rare time I post one!

be happy that it's there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Of course were happy, Knucklehead I, for one, waited a loooong time for this!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome news! How's MegaMan Legends 2 working?

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Megaman Legends 2 worked just fine on 1.6.0, so I'd be pretty surprised if the game somehow broke between versions. It's possible, I suppose.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    I'm not the one in charge of news, for the rare time I post one!
    No, and for the time being it seems like noone is, so expect the frontpage to stay outdated with sporadic updates only.
    niechift.com | [vEX].niechift.com
    MSI K8N NEO4-FI | AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (Venice) | 2x1024MB PC3200 3-3-3-8 | WD Caviar 120GB Special Edition | Samsung SpinPoint P120 250GB SATA2 | MSI GeForce 7600GS 256MB | NEC ND-2500 | M-Audio DiO 2448 | Altec Lansing CS21

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Im sorry to hear that. Well, well manage in the meantime, there is news posted here and there in the forums. Might i ask, is it lack of people? Vacation, maybe?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast