What's new

Pikmin, Audio and DSP errors

Shiverwarp

I'm trying to play the Europe (PAL) Pikmin, but I keep getting DSP errors. I have the latest games.ini and the compat list says I should atleast be able to go ingame, but I immediately get an error of "Audio problem - Unknown ucode (CRC 267fd05a ) Forcing AX" And then: DSP-HLE Unknown AX command and a list of memory addresses.

Any ideas? I tried to search first but it looks like it's down or something.

snipestar

hello, i've the same problem, Dolphin_-_Beta3_-_64.zip or 5. Dolphin 1.03.2 BETA 23 April 2006 this is the same problem :) i tried to disable the C2D option, still nothing, any ideas ? i just want to take picture of the game, not to play, is it possible to disable the sound (to skip this error)?

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Is this the only ROM you're having troubles with, and again, what are your system specs?

snipestar

i don't know, i only own 1 ROM, my system specs :

Manufacturer:
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory:
2046MB RAM
Hard Drive:
159 GB Total
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce 8400M G
Monitor:
HP w1907v
Sound Card:
Haut-parleurs (Périphérique High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard:
Logitech MX 5000
Mouse:
Logitech G7
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows Vista™ x64 Professionnel (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_gdr.071023-1545)

Guitoune_88

Hello, I have a problem voila also on the emulator "Dolphin" with the game Pikmin ...
The following message appears in the boot of the game "crc 267fd05a" audio error AX...
ax%20code.jpg

I search multiple forum, but nothing very interesting or very clear ...

I use the latest version of "Dolphin 1.03.2 BETA " and tried all previous.

Sorry for my English, I am french ...
I need help and details.

Thank you very much :)

My configuration:

Ordinateur:
Type de système PC multiprocesseur ACPI (Mobile)
Système d'exploitation Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Service Pack du système [ TRIAL VERSION ]
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180 (IE 6.0 SP2)
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
Nom du système GUILLAUME
Nom de l'utilisateur G-L
Domaine de connexion [ TRIAL VERSION ]
Date / Heure 2008-03-14 / 13:44

Carte mère:
Type de processeur Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T5500, 1666 MHz (10 x 167)
Nom de la carte mère Asus A6000Jc Series Notebook
Chipset de la carte mère Mobile Intel Calistoga-PM i945PM
Mémoire système [ TRIAL VERSION ]
Type de BIOS AMI (07/27/06)

Moniteur:
Carte vidéo GeForce Go 7300 (512 Mo)
Carte vidéo NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 (512 Mo)
Accélérateur 3D nVIDIA GeForce Go 7300
Moniteur Chunghwa CLAA154WA05A [15.4" LCD]
Moniteur Packard Bell A720 (93716677)

Multimédia:
Carte audio Realtek ALC880(D) @ Intel 82801GBM ICH7-M - High Definition Audio Controller [B-0]

Stockage:
Contrôleur IDE Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF
Contrôleur IDE Ricoh Memory Stick Host Controller
Contrôleur IDE Ricoh SD Bus Host Adapter
Contrôleur de stockage SCSI/RAID Host Controller
Disque dur Hitachi HTS541212H9AT00 (120 Go, 5400 RPM, Ultra-ATA/100)
Lecteur optique MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-850S (DVD+R9:4x, DVD-R9:4x, DVD+RW:8x/8x, DVD-RW:8x/6x, DVD-RAM:5x, DVD-ROM:8x, CD:24x/16x/24x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)
Lecteur optique PN4381M DNI942D SCSI CdRom Device
État des disques durs SMART OK

Partitions:
C: (NTFS) [ TRIAL VERSION ]
D: (NTFS) 47026 Mo (13594 Mo libre)
F: (NTFS) 57435 Mo (8602 Mo libre)
Taille totale [ TRIAL VERSION ]

Ram : 1,50 GO

Edit : I use a dual core PC and using software that allows the emulator to run on a single Dolphin core. (I read this in a message...) :plain:

Help me please.

Last edited:

Jimbo7

Sorry system specs are

Intel E660 2.4
NVidia 8800gtx
2G RAM
900G HD Space
Windows XP x64
used all versions of dolphin i coukd find
help? been trying to get this to work for sometime now.

Last edited:

Cyntaire

Just bumping this thread. Got lead to these forums from google, and would like to see this issue resolved, if it's possible.

Anyways, as to the problem. I'm getting the exact same errors with Pikmin as highlighted by the other people in this thread, so it goes beyond system specs, I'd think.

Jimbo7

someone said they fixed it and it is listed under compatable along with screen shots of dolphin playing it. So i will continue to bump it becuase i know there is a way to make it work.

people post topics all day saying this game won't work, or that game won't work, there are no fixes. Some kid saying he fixed it is bullshit and he will never show up here again to say so.

Some kid who posts a bunch of smiley faces and saying he fixed it, that's funny.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Well, he said he did. So it's actually possible to assume he did get it working. Regardless of how he celebrated. This guy wanted to know HOW he got it working, he is probably desperate. And what about the screenshots? Please, just try to be a little less flamable.

You're calling me a dick and telling me to stop flaming? I'm starting to think you do not understand what you're saying too along with rockman.

Jimbo7

Hows about if you have nothing that really helps this situation you just stop posting here? In fact i dont know why you posted in the first place, just ignore the thread.

I posted to tell you there is no help coming for you, so don't hold your breath. You're new here, I'm not, believe me, no one is going to post this "fix" for you because it does not exist.

I will stop posting here though. Maybe now that I made such a point to say that there will be no fix, someone might make a fix just for you.

Jimbo7

Bumping a thread is hardly holding my breath, its not like my life depends on playing Pikmin..I only continue to bump because there were original screenshots on the official site of it playing, therefor, it works somewhere. Thanks for your concern of my oxygen supply though.