Category: SNESThis is an interim release between some major changes to the video mode support, which may take a long time to complete. It also fixes a bug with CGRAM access timing, re-adds the Sufami Turbo load menu, and adds support for the ST-010 coprocessor, used by F1 Race of Champions.
To load Sufami Turbo cartridges, stbios.bin must be placed inside a folder named bios in the bsnes folder. There is not currently a warning if this file is missing.
• Improved CGRAM access timing restrictions, fixes a bug in WWF Super WrestleMania
• Re-added Sufami Turbo menu to load ST and ST dual cartridges
• Added support for the ST-010 coprocessor, used by F1 Race of Champions II
• Improved libui to automatically adjust control sizes based on platform, vastly improves Windows UI
• Fixed relative paths in config file for Windows port
• bsnes no longer consumes 100% CPU time when idle on Linux port, thanks [vEX]
• Fixed config file object to not rely on undefined C++ language behavior, thanks Nach
:: bsnes Official Site
:: bsnes 0.024