What's new

nHancer not loading!

A.I.

Banned
nHancer isn't loading on startup! The little bitch refuses to open! The only way I can open it is by uninstalling/reinstalling and then it opens normally but next time I start my computer I have the same problem, it doesn't open!

This pisses me off no end cos I hate Nvidia control panel, it sucks big time, always playing up, resetting my dual screen settings. I do have the latest version of nHancer which supposedly supports the latest Forceware drivers (I have Forceware 162.18) so I don't know what the problem is.

I use nHancer all the time and it's going to drive me crazy if I have to uninstall/reinstall everytime just to open it. Has anybody had this problem?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Since when do programs have a gender? :p
I've never even heard of this program, but was there such a thing as a time when it worked fine?
In XP you can also use the old-style nVidia control panel.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Since when do programs have a gender? :p
I've never even heard of this program, but was there such a thing as a time when it worked fine?
In XP you can also use the old-style nVidia control panel.

Silly me, I should have shown you the link. :teehee: http://www.nhancer.com/

nHancer is brilliant when it works, but is a little Dyke when it won't open, which lately its been doing. As I said the only way I can open nHancer is by reinstalling it. And just like Shania Twain, nVidia CP doesn't impress me much. :doh:

And yes, all my programs are bitches... :D

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Sorry for the unnecessary double post but I thought it was err...necessary. nHancer is the least of my problems, I have a far more pressing concern.

As I stated earlier I have a problem with nVidia resetting my dual screen settings at whim. Sometimes, it doesn't even matter if the settings aren't changed, I still receive no signal from my LCD (my secondary monitor). This usually happens everytime I restart my computer and so I have to run the multiple display wizard yet again.

And for some reason Nvidia sets the resolution of my primary monitor to 60 hz so I have to change it back yet again to 85 hz.

Also when I play video through WMP I get no signal from the LCD, even though 'Use Overlays' are ticked in the performance/advanced options and the modify full-screen options in nVidia CP are correctly set to fullscreen/ Analogue (Analogue is the LCD)

The only way I can get video to display on my LCD is by opening nVidia CP, select multiple display wizard without running it,while playing video thru WMP, sometimes I might have to turn WMP off/on a couple times for it to work. However if I close WMP then I have to repeat the whole process again!

Does, um, anyone have this problem with nVidia CP or is my computer...erm, excuse my french, completely FUCKED?

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Ya? Then could try unofficial drivers. There's lots of those for XP too.

Nah, unofficial drivers can be buggy, as I heard forceware beta 163 reportedly is.

Anyway, I uninstalled/reinstalled forceware 162 drivers and fingers/legs crossed (I need to go to the toilet!) nVidia is behaving itself - hopefully that puts the bitch back in her box!

As for the other bitch, nHancer, that little dyke still doesn't put out. If I appear to be sounding sexist, I am. I'm a male. And I don't get laid as much as I used to. I'm married...

Doomulation

...hopefully that puts the bitch back in her box!...

Yeah, so apparently you have the naughty vision that everything has a gender and apparently that you should mistreat women and call them bitches.
Get a grip on yourself! Don't let your private life ruin the poor software and drivers' lives.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Yeah, so apparently you have the naughty vision that everything has a gender and apparently that you should mistreat women and call them bitches.
Get a grip on yourself! Don't let your private life ruin the poor software and drivers' lives.

Ah ha! You proably got a point! Maybe I should treat my computer like a real lady and give it/her some virtual chocolates/flowers, take it/her out on the town and wine and dine it/her and maybe just maybe it/she might put out and do what I want for a change.

But I'm a cheap bastard and only use it/her for her pretty graphics and naughty, pirated programs and then give her a defragging when the little whore starts playing up and...I think I better stop now before I reveal to much of myself...:ermm:

Doomulation

Perhaps you should think more of it as an it - because that's what it is. If you can't discern the gender of things and people, then I'm afraid you have to get an F in eduction (USA standard grade style).

Doomulation

Because that's what they're named? It doesn't necessarily mean it's gender, but more like a name. C'mon, you should know better.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Because that's what they're named? It doesn't necessarily mean it's gender, but more like a name. C'mon, you should know better.

Sigh... Dude, I'm being sarcastic, of course I don't think inanimate objects, apart from George Bush, have a gender. Jeez... Like I'm serious. I call anything bitch when it aint working. :blink: