What's new

Programming Humor Thread

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Ok now a few people here will definitely appreciate these.
Posted on Keil's forums:
The I DEMAND thread (nuclear proliferation treaty be damned!)
The I want a "small" windows program on my 80C51 thread.

Ahhh some people ... :D PS these are people way older than 20 my guess.

Everyone was a n00b at one point, but damn do these people make fools out of themselves. I'm glad i didn't have good internet when i was a /really/ big n00b.

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Oh ... geesh HOW not to ask questions (example

I was reading Keil (ARM compiler vendor) forums and found this little gem. Although the question might seem legit, if you look at it, we are talking a PROFESSIONAL site, IE someone who isn't writting there first program, this person seemed to lack the ability to do anything to begin with. Unfortunately Keil doesn't police there forum. Looks like a college student trying to get his homework done the easy way too me. (Yes I go to engineer's all the time and say"Hey Dude I need to do some big numbers ... like can I have your source code and be sure it's well documented ... dude.")

Cyb

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Another interesting, thread (on a serious forum)

All right it is getting old seeing this but it was rather funny after reading the whole thread from SINUS INVERTER HECK!
I think the folks were being a bit mean, however it must be the latest trend in engineering. You get a design assignment and ask for free help on it. (sigh)

Cyb

smcd

who us silly sausage???? (only after paying closer attention did i realize "silly sausage" was a member's name on the forum... sort of killed it for me)

"how many gigabytes in a terabyte?

That depends on whether you're selling hard disks or not."

too true :(

RossIain

I wish this book was real
Z2FSB5D.jpg