What's new

verified rom issues- Project64k v0.13

dummiesch2

Crazy Bastard
i am running the latest version of project 64k (

I have a problem with rom verification, and i have tried everything i can think of to solve this, and am in desperate need of help. My problem is that whenever i try to join a waiting super smash brothers game, it gives the "The ROM could not be found on your computer" error message. I know why it says this (i dont have "Super Smash Bros. (U) [!]", only "Super Smash Bros. (U)" ) i have tried everything i can think of, including using Goodn64, GoodWindows, and the tutorials on smiff's page, but PJ64(k) still refuses to recognize it as a verified good dump. I have even tried downloading it from 3-4 different sites, and it doesn't work.

the really strange thing is that my friend has downloaded the same rom that i have and his netplay works fine with it without goodn64 ect.

i know this probley seems like a really dumb question to most people, but it's driving me crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
First of all, don't post names of site where you download roms. Pj64k is an unnoficial build of Pj64 1.4, so using tutorials made for official (and updated) versions of Pj64 may not always help. And for your problems, don't use the most updated RDB for Pj64 1.6, just use the one that comes with Pj64k and it should work.