0 Post(s)

Alien To port to linux

Where is the source code ?

Mupen64Plus Dev.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fabien26 View Post
    Where is the source code ?
    Kaillera is not yet Linux compatible so there isn't much to port. The Kaillera devs. are working on an opensource version of the client, http://okai.sf.net which will be portable to Linux, and include Linux binaries.

The source isn't anything special, and I will release it when I feel the implementation of Kaillera is complete and bug free. I did though provide a version of my source to hacktarux.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok thank you no problem;

You will port Mupen64k to OpenKaillere when it is finish ?

Mupen64Plus Dev.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not sure, hacktarux might port it, but I will release the source.

Mupen64Plus Dev.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The video I promised:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay this is very juicy! I can't wait to give this a go. Question though, can you tell us what plugins you were using for your GoldenEye video sample? This will save a lot of testing it seems because you have it dialed in. Thanks!

Mupen64Plus Dev.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All players must use the following: (from what I know)

I'm pretty sure the only time we desynched was a difference in controller plugin's.

Jabo3D8 1.6 (get it from PJ64 1.6, and make sure to copy your Project64.rdb over too)
    NRage v1.6 (the one included)
    Azimar Sound (the one included)
    hacktarux's RSP (the one included)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by okaygo View Post
    All players must use the following: (from what I know)

I'm pretty sure the only time we desynched was a difference in controller plugin's.

Jabo3D8 1.6 (get it from PJ64 1.6, and make sure to copy your Project64.rdb over too)
    NRage v1.6 (the one included)
    Azimar Sound (the one included)
    hacktarux's RSP (the one included)
    Why are you supplying an outdated version of N-Rage's DirectInput8 with Mupen64k? The correct version should be 2.00b, not 1.6. You might also want to have Mupen64k check if both players are using different input plugins somehow, and notify a report of a possible synching issue.

For sound, schibo's Audio Plugin is faster than Azimer's HLE and Jabo's DirectSound, but can be configured to sound better with Hacktarux's RSP, which is lucky. You may also want to therefore supply this audio plugin, and zilmar's No Sound for those few out there who can't output sound, are deaf or just do not want it for some reason.

You do not need to use Jabo's graphics plugins. Though they are faster than most plugins for middle/low-level systems, Glide64 can be faster, and Rice's Video Plugin is sometimes the only plugin that can get a game going as playable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
    Why are you supplying an outdated version of N-Rage's DirectInput8 with Mupen64k? The correct version should be 2.00b, not 1.6. You might also want to have Mupen64k check if both players are using different input plugins somehow, and notify a report of a possible synching issue.

For sound, schibo's Audio Plugin is faster than Azimer's HLE and Jabo's DirectSound, but can be configured to sound better with Hacktarux's RSP, which is lucky. You may also want to therefore supply this audio plugin, and zilmar's No Sound for those few out there who can't output sound, are deaf or just do not want it for some reason.

You do not need to use Jabo's graphics plugins. Though they are faster than most plugins for middle/low-level systems, Glide64 can be faster, and Rice's Video Plugin is sometimes the only plugin that can get a game going as playable.

Could you tell me your real intention? Why are you flaming this guy all along???
    Man you have some serious problem I've must say!
    To the hell that he made a mistake with the pj64 plugins.
    Leave the guy alone man!!!

try out his work, n after that you can flame or do whatever you want...( but keep in mind that your atittude it's against the community rulles)
    My english is really poor... So Please hehehe help me to improve it ok!?
    --------------------------
    Sys specs: Debian testing (always testing), NVidia GeForceFX 5200, AtlhonXP 2.6 (1150), 1gb Ram, Asus A7v8x-x, Onboard sound device (via chipset).
    ---------------------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast