What's new

Won't run?

Ion Dune

Teh_Masterer
I downloaded Nemu because I wanted to extract some geometry, but I can't get it to run my rom. Whenever I open OoT, it simply closes. I have used the rom for a long time on pj64, so I don't think its the Rom thats the problem. I have re-installed it once, and my computer specs are in my sig. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Sorry, should have read the FAQ. Now when I try and run it says "Error Opening File." It's a .z64, is that the problem? The same also happens with my .roms.

Last edited:

Iconoclast

I downloaded Nemu because I wanted to extract some geometry, but I can't get it to run my rom. Whenever I open OoT, it simply closes. I have used the rom for a long time on pj64, so I don't think its the Rom thats the problem. I have re-installed it once, and my computer specs are in my sig. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Sorry, should have read the FAQ. Now when I try and run it says "Error Opening File." It's a .z64, is that the problem? The same also happens with my .roms.
It's not the way the ROM is encoded, or its extension. I honestly don't know what it is. It might be your system.

I know one thing though: Keeping your ROMs uncompressed is a friggin' waste of disk space. I use Nemu64 to open zipped ROMs, that are in a zip archive. Maybe your system won't let you use Nemu64 to read uncompressed Dr. Z64 images? A good thing, if you ask me.