Category: Multi SystemNew Ports:
- Added Nintendo DS port.
- Added GP2X port.
- Added GP32 port.
- Fixed potential garbage and/or crash in debug console.
- Removed restriction on 27 games per game id when added via launcher.
- Improved support for international versions of HE games.
- Fixed rare actor drawing glitches.
- Fixed path finding during smart star challendge in Big Thinkers 1st Grade.
- Fixed graphical glitches in stomach location of Pajama Sam 3.
- Fixed graphical glitches in HE80 version of Putt-Putt Travels Through Time.
- Fixed FM-TOWNS version of Indy3 failing on Amiga port.
- Fixed crash in MM NES when clicking on top screen area
- Now it is possible to turn on or off subtitles during SMUSH movies
- Improved support for international versions of the Feeble Files.
- Fixed undefined behaviour when loading music.
- Fixed crash when displaying some subtitles in the Feeble Files.
- Fixed crackling sound in Mac version of Feeble Files
- Fixed character spacing in LINC terminals in floppy version v0.0303
- Fixed a regression which caused incorrect adlib music emulation
Broken Sword 1:
- Fixed speech-related crashes.
Broken Sword 2:
- More robust handling of the optional startup.inf file.
- Scrolling in the Kyrandia intro is less CPU intensive, at the cost of not being as smooth as before.
- Fixed a tiny graphics glitch in the Kyrandia intro.
- Improved screen update handling, speeds up drawing on small devices.
- Improved resource loading, faster startup.
- Fixed crashes during scrolling scenes in certain SCUMM games.
- Added saving of thumbnail in SCUMM savegames.
- Overlay uses higher resolution now.
- Can boot from USB, HDD etc. as well.
:: ScummVM Official Site
:: ScummVM 0.9.1