What's new

Majora's Mask- Am I screwed?

Ludwig

Kekeke, this is my first post. D:

Anyway, here's the deal. I'm OCD when it comes to gaming. I have to get everything. So I'm playing Majora's Mask, I had done everything possible up to this point (including the two shooting galleries that took me forevery to get a perfect score), and I just finished the Goron level. I turn in my 15 strays and the flying chick comes out and says she'll soothe my wounds. Nothing else. Nothing about the magic meter. I try all sorts of different things. Nothing.

Then I thought about it, and I think I know what it's from. Right after I got my Goron mask, I turned on the infinite magic cheat and rolled around the Clock town for nearly an hour (<_<, I know). Does the game think I already got my double magic meter because of this? If so, is there a cheat that gives a double magic meter? I tried 811EF6B0 0101 and all it did was freeze the game. I wouldn't mind leaving on the infinite magic cheat all the time if it didn't make the magic bar twice as long as the meter's border... But alas, it does.

So yeah. What should I do? Start over? :/

Thanks in advance for any replies.

shadow dragon64

well da man you should never cheat not unless you back your work up first its the damn basics every one knows that isen't that right typify