4. SSB
  5. Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion
  6. Turok 2: Seeds of evil
  7. Megaman 64
  8. Exitebike 64
  9. Super Mario 64
  10. Mario Kart 64

Nin_10_Dough

I can still play ssb, mario kart, and goldeneye for absurd amounts of time whenever there is a good group of people to play with.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Zelda OoT, SSB, DK64, F-Zero X and Mystical Ninja (this one I used to play lots of it when I was a kid, and I still play when I have the time, it reminds me of the simple times...)

Iconoclast

I don't know what everyone's problem is, but personally, I prefer Majora'###### WAY over Ocarina of Time. And yes, that would be my favorite N64 game.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
In my case, I liked OoT the most because it was my first 3d Zelda. Besides, a Zelda game with no Zelda? Although the background music on Termina Field was nostalgic, it was not enough to beat OoT. But it's just my opinion anyway

Iconoclast

In my case, I liked OoT the most because it was my first 3d Zelda. Besides, a Zelda game with no Zelda? Although the background music on Termina Field was nostalgic, it was not enough to beat OoT. But it's just my opinion anyway
Hm. Right, a Zelda game with no Zelda, though she did appear once. Sometimes, I think about OOT, and I remember why it's so good.

The reason I always like MM better was not the music of Termina Field, but for one thing, some of the morbid songs. Like the last 6 hours before the moon falls. And the Song of Healing when you would heal someone...the sad feeling to the song was just advanced compared to OOTs music. The dungeons and temples were slightly (majorly, in the case of Stone Tower Temple) more complex than those in OOT. And man, I liked that electric-cyan glow when you whip someone's ass with Fierce Deity's sword when holding Z and that gold-electric glow when you shoot an enemy with a light arrow...damn, not just the music, but I generally liked the graphics and gameplay better.

Everytime I would tell someone I even liked the gfx better, they would say the only good gfx in the game were the masks. I mean, wth, the masks are at the back of my mind when I think that. Link's skin becomes tanner in MM, and I just thought everything generally looked better. Why can they not see???

Even so, I admit, there is something magical about OOT that I just can't lay my finger on.... Of course, OOT was fun, too, don't get me wrong. Yeah, very fun.

matthew

My favourite game is Super Mario 64 when it comes to the N64 Its a bit of a cheat though coz I've been playing it recently on the NDS i love what they did with the DS version more of the same :D