Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do not mean over 320 nds roms like this I mean something like recently until up to 609 doesnt worked at all. Sorry for the confusion!

EMU: MAME - BSNES - VirtuaNes - Gens32 - VBA - No$gba - iDeaS - NeonDS - ePSXe - XEBRA - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - PJ64 - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah, sorry, I misunderstood
    Anyway, if there is no further update, this emulator is just going to die, so sad considering its potential...

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hei guys, i'm new to the forum and I'm trying to get Final Fantasy III to work, but every time I start iDeaS I get an "unable to read" mensage, and when I try to emulate the game I get:
    "Unable to access Backup Memory.
    Please try again after turning your system
    OFF and reinserting the DS card"

could anyone lend me a hand here please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Please do not double posts separately until someone answer your question. Be patient. Please do not do that.

EMU: MAME - BSNES - VirtuaNes - Gens32 - VBA - No$gba - iDeaS - NeonDS - ePSXe - XEBRA - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - PJ64 - PCSX2 - Dolphin

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i personally think iDeaS is the best emu bar none but my only thing is i cant for the love of me figure out how too get the ar code feature too work and i know it has work im just a noob lol....i always did need help with emus....cud someone please tell me how i can get the codes to type in too like not disappear or better yet a site i can download them so i cud just load the codes in...i cant use No$gba cuz i know nothing about the requirments and the site forbids asking on the BIOS...but i like ideas just need help on getting the codes working other than that iDeaS kicks major air

edit: i do own 2 ds systems personally and games for them i just findd it more convient too play them on my laptop and i mean i only own 5 ds games the 3 ygos and pokemons and i play ygo on my laptop cuz i just love emus. always have... if i cud i'd play them on mhy ps2 and ps3 is i had the money...
    Last edited by Lord_Jinzo; August 1st, 2007 at 05:55.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    iDeaS is great emu but no$gba is the best at the moment because it's emulating alots of games nearly perfectly and some 100% fully playable games. iDeaS is, to my opinion, the best emulator than desmume emulator right now.

No$gba -- 1st
    iDeaS -- 2nd
    Desmume -- 3rd
    NeonDS -- 4th (It could be 3rd place at any time soon, watch out!)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I get graphic errors in Ideas with Animal Crossing WW Pal.

Outside a house:

Inside a house:

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i know this is a stupid question but where are the folders where put the sound plugin in?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678