WhiteX

just got it...sweet!:icecream:

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

@ Deathace: it is still a trial run to test the better performance, i´ll play 1024X768 and post later.

@ DarthDazDC: it is out on Asia and where i got it is of no importance for the sake of forum rules... :)

EDIT: as promised, more resolution...

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard05.jpg

Last edited:
OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

don´t get me wrong, it is a ps2 port, it is easy for most dx9 cards out there at 640X480 it should run even on a GeF FX 5200, i know if i still had mine it would not shy me away from the game!

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
WhiteX said:
don´t get me wrong, it is a ps2 port, it is easy for most dx9 cards out there at 640X480 it should run even on a GeF FX 5200, i know if i still had mine it would not shy me away from the game!
Agree...I have Geforce5200:yucky: and finishing the game at 800X600..I think it needs more RAM and CPU to make it run fast,not a VGA card..
BTW that one it great...I cant wait finishing it.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Yeah, it brings my system down to a crawl at any resolution. Looks like a bug.

It's funny, all the tutorials tell you to "press X" or "press R1". :p

a_raizen

hey, im new here, but about the game, ive come along way (saint michelle ..or sumthin) and i couldnt get through it so i look up the faqs... and i was supposed to warp to jacques but i cant access the time folder (the time light pole nxt to the save pole) as if there was a glitch. i can access the save pole but not the time pole.

please help me, ive only hav 2 saved files n the other 1 is just to far for me to catch up to where i am.

i would appreciate it if anybody could email me the save file at the level im at or close to it.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

You are with Samanosuke on Mont Saint-Michel, the time folder should be acessed on the left, click it like there is no tomorrow and then it may work, otherwise, you activate the magic mirror or nothing at all, it is kinda tricky, but you will get the hang of it soon enough.

a_raizen

WhiteX said:
You are with Samanosuke on Mont Saint-Michel, the time folder should be acessed on the left, click it like there is no tomorrow and then it may work, otherwise, you activate the magic mirror or nothing at all, it is kinda tricky, but you will get the hang of it soon enough.

r u saying u had the same prob??

well im gonna try it n ill post somme more if it didnt work (like there is no tomorrow..lol)

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

Yes, i did not knew what to do until i hammered the button down while close to the time folder.

spotanjo3

I click the icon and the error coming up:

Failed creating the Direct3D device

I have directx 9.c but I do not have SP2 because I reinstalled XP and already installed directx 9.c and I got this message.

my OS below if you need to know :)