What's new

Nemu requirements help!

Shane O Mac

Heya again! My computer is a Pentium 2, 374 Mhz is that enough to run some games or do i need a Pentium 3 because there might be something in P3's that makes things better such as sound and picture resolution/display? If i had a P3 800Mhz (which i can get) will that help me with my games perfomances and my emus??

will upgrading help, /me chuckles, yeah it will :) and for emu's upgrading the processor is usualy the best idea since most of the work is done there

The Phantom

Nawww...

Conker's Bad Fur Day should run fine on those specs, as should Perfect Dark, too! To be quite honest I can't think of a game that you can't run on that computer- even Quake 3: Arena should run at around 100fps on a P2-333. Aren't the minimum requirements like a 386 SX-16 for Q3A or something?

Re: Nawww...

The Phantom said:
Conker's Bad Fur Day should run fine on those specs, as should Perfect Dark, too! To be quite honest I can't think of a game that you can't run on that computer- even Quake 3: Arena should run at around 100fps on a P2-333. Aren't the minimum requirements like a 386 SX-16 for Q3A or something?

for those who dont know that was sarcasm... you need a FAST machine to run games like CBFD well.. check the requirements in the readme that comes with PJ:blush:

TheWizard112

wait a minute, i ran conkers bfd on my old computer with 64megs of ram, and a p2 300, and it worked perfect for me, no slow down or anything, just the same as it does on my current pc (amd 1.2 gig, 256 megs ram) so it shoud run just fine with those low specs, it did for me.

Re: ...

TheWizard112 said:
wait a minute, i ran conkers bfd on my old computer with 64megs of ram, and a p2 300, and it worked perfect for me, no slow down or anything, just the same as it does on my current pc (amd 1.2 gig, 256 megs ram) so it shoud run just fine with those low specs, it did for me.

I reckon that you are crying out for a sarcasm but I'm not going to give you one this time.Sorry.