What's new

help,how can i set the input plugin in 1.03

爱因斯坦

Falcon4ever said:
nJoy is for JOYsticks, if you want to use to use the keyboard... just use the default plugins.

where can i find the default plugins and how to use it?
can you explain particularly? thank you

爱因斯坦

thanks to CKemu Moderator and you desk top is very beautiful

the fps is very slowly can you tell me how to set other plugins to improve the fps , now 1.03 is slower than 1.02 in my computer

Nexus++

mrdj said:
sigh, one noob question after the other :yawn:
Maybe he is an english n00b, he can't read english probably.
I guess he is chinese by looking at his username and his messages.

pennsu

Yeah, and his username means Albert Einstein...
What a shit English you have, shame on you, 爱因斯坦.

爱因斯坦

yes,i am a chinese , so my english is badly, and my id is Albert Einstein in chiese, because Albert Einstein is a giant and we respect him.

but as a chinese , i know to respect everyone here,and i didnot insult anyone.
so pennsu, you are very zanily,and you must apologize to me

The_Z

"The_A"
pennsu said:
Yeah, and his username means Albert Einstein...
What a shit English you have, shame on you, 爱因斯坦.
Was that neccessary? Your second line isn't grammatically correct, either, so I would shut up if I were you.
Sorry for the off topic, but I have a reason for this post. :|

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
I believe it was a joke, but it was still uncalled for. Also, people like me should stop posting in threads like this that have served their purpose, making an already useless thread even more so.

Why do I get the feeling that I really shouldn't have posted?

Last edited:

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
Guys, relax. He already said that english isn't his strong point. At least he speaks better english than most japanese (I believe I know; I am chinese (singaporean) myself, and I've heard japanese speak english; most times it's rather mangled).

I'd try to speak in chinese but my mandarin is not so good and I'm lazy to install some hanyu pinyin input software, so...

to mr. einstein; although I am not sure of the ideal plugin setup, I should have you know that Dolphin does not emulate the GC perfectly. With the exception of certain games, most will run very slowly whatever the power of your home computer. So I am advising you not to expect a great leap in fps whatever your setup.

spotanjo3

Have a respect, people.:blink:

Nothing is wrong with them as long as they can do it, geez! :getlost:

Last edited: