What's new

Fable - The Lost Chapters.

WhiteX

Here we stand Chicken chaser, some screenies of my character (one got altered due to the fraps counter).

a21cb1ab.jpg

31-8-200500.jpg

8-9-200520.jpg

8-9-200518.jpg

8-9-200517.jpg

xneoangel

Persona User
KingVendrSnatch said:
Fable: The Lost Chapters Microsoft Game Studios 09/20/05 NA
Fable: The Lost Chapters Microsoft Game Studios 09/23/05 EU

Source: Gamefaqs.com

It is out not officially at stores but by some other means that we are not allowed talk about here at ET it is out anyway its better to not talk about this.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

let´s just see the screens and talk about them dudes, let´s pretend i got an XBox ok.
Anyway, i take particular pride in the first one, kinda professional, right?:icecream:

xneoangel

Persona User
lol yeah the screens are pretty cool.
I cant wait to play that game. :p

I have one question knowing that you have the game what would you think are the system requeriments to play it at 1024x768 and everything in high except for AA and AF?

xneoangel

Persona User
Cool! then i should be able to run the game with everything on high as well, i love when i can do that. :icecream:

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

most likely you will be able to punch some aa and af on it too.
the screenshots got some kind of filter when you take them, the game has a screenshot hud remover built in, but the moving pictures are mind boggling.

xneoangel

Persona User
Hmm yeah some games have built-in screenshot features and sometimes they look weird thats why i always prefer to use the old print screen button.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

it is the print screen button with shift pressed, without it the HUD appears.