What's new

Spotlight On Hacktarux

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
<font style="color: #000000; line-height:120%;font-family:arial,verdana;font-size:12px;">Category: Spotlight News</font><br><br>A new spotlight interview is up for your reading pleasure. Today we focus our spotlight on the very talented Hacktarux best known for his work on Mupen64. Here is a small bit from the interview.

<font color="#D61515" style="line-height:120%;font-size:16px;" face="Tahoma, Verdana"><strong>Q</strong></font><b> : What interested you in Nintendo 64 Emulation?</b>
<font color="#395DB9" style="line-height:120%;font-size:16px;" face="Tahoma, Verdana"><strong>A</strong></font><b> : </b>It was the latest console out at the time i started the emulator, there was zelda and goldeneye. I wanted to do an emulator and i was searching which machine to emulate. When UltraHLE came out, i was like everybody shocked, and i thought, ok nintendo64 emulation is possible but i believe they sacrificed too much accuracy to get it working as fast as possible with a few games. So, let's try to do something really accurate and compatible.

Head on over to the Spotlight On Hacktarux for the rest. Many thanks Hacktarux for the great interview. :)

:: Spotlight On Hacktarux