What's new

Sega's support for the Revolution is Leading to Good things (yes this is ontopic)

soccerboi00

Classic Sega titles may also be made available for download, in addition to classic Nintendo titles. This potentially includes titles released for the Sega Master System, Sega Genesis/Megadrive, Sega CD, Sega 32x and SEGA SATURN (bold for emphasis :)). Some of the CD-based games would need to be either stored on external SD cards that the Revolution supports or delivered on optical discs, given the system's expected 512MB of internal storage.
Imagine, playing Nights on the Revoution. Or Shining Force. Or Panzer Dragoon. Or being able to download a Sega Saturn emulator made by Sega, that plays Sega Saturn Cds. I'm definity getting a Revolution now.

(quote from Nintendo Revolution wiki, except the stuff in the parenthesis)

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Is it me or the Revolution seems to be the dream of every Retro gamer? If so... I'm surely gonna get one. :D

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
PsyMan said:
Is it me or the Revolution seems to be the dream of every Retro gamer? If so... I'm surely gonna get one. :D

if the price is good, why not :)
i wouldnt mind paying for retro gaming. and if sega joins the ball, then more power to the revolution

Trotterwatch

Saturn emulation would be a very very attractive proposition if it came to fruition.

I'm still on the fence re: The Revolution though.

Cyberman

Trotterwatch said:
Saturn emulation would be a very very attractive proposition if it came to fruition.

I'm still on the fence re: The Revolution though.
The Revelution some software or hardware product? The Saturn has 5 processors, 2 SH2's .. which is rather complicated for people to emulate. I wonder who the dundering idiot was who thought that 2 SH2's would give more power? (LOL).
Anyhow This a portable or something (SD cards makes it seem that way).

Cyb

minkster

Hmm...that would be interesting if they made it a portable :p ...but why would they since they made the nintendo ds?