What's new

***Help New Gameshark Does Not Work***

Zakx2002

I have just recieved my Nintendo 64 gameshark pro v3.3 box sealed from e-bay. I put mario tenis in the gameshark, gameshark into nintendo, added the keycode for zelda 64. It then told me to turn it off and put in The Legend Of Zelda The Ocarina of Time, so I Did, Then I Entered come codes, Beta Quest and Moon Jump, for some reason they didnt work.(correct version and everything) After I turned the system off (after the codes did not work) the gameshark did not work. I only have ONE gameshark, no 25 pin cable, And am very confused.
Please tell me anything that could help.:cry:

I Need this info ASAP, i was planning on using it tomorrow, but i guess i can change my schedual...:cry:
(note: if this is in the wrong section, please move it.)

Last edited:

SubDrag

Try booting it on many times using both zelda and mario/ge. They're finicky. And I hope you used built in keycode, otherwise you could be in serious trouble if you added it yourself...

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
SubDrag said:
Try booting it on many times using both zelda and mario/ge. They're finicky. And I hope you used built in keycode, otherwise you could be in serious trouble if you added it yourself...

Yup Subs correct if you have added the KC yourself and it isnt Zeldas and will not load with the Cart, you can kiss that Device goodbye. Unless you are somewhat lucky to stumble on a Cart that actually boots with that KC.