What's new

shots of vid plug issues

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: banjo-tooie error, wont even load???

toadster123 said:
i cannot even get banjo-tooie to load, could this be a vid error??
or is it probably just with my rom?? anyone else unable to load banjo-tooie???
Banjo tooie is not currently supported

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
toadster123 said:
o darn....any idea on if it will be supported in a future verion? or is project n64 stopped??
Project64 is not discontinued.
It is actually continued by the cheat team and beta #2 actually runs it. However, no word on when it will come out yet.

M

mann

Re: vid plugin issue shots

Smiff said:
Thought it might be nice to have some pictures of bugs in the v1.4 video plugin to go along with the descriptions of problems in PJgameFAQ. Would anyone like to submit some pics? If you do, please:

1) set windowed resolution to 640x480
2) find bug
3) check your video card is not causing the problem by comparing with Reference Rastizer (video plugin, display tab).
4) press ALT+PRTSCN
5) paste into paint program
6) save as .jpg, medium-high quality
7) give .jpg suitable name
8) attach .jpg to this thread :)

these are not game specific vid plug issues

there's gonna have to be some more rules ehehe sorry ;)

1) only 1 shot per game issue please, check thread before posting
2) if a whole series of games is affected, please give only 1 shot, and write names of all games with same problem (e.g. ISS series, title screens)
3) no general plugin limitations e.g. near clipping plane, sprite alpha blending. I might explain these better so people know what I mean.
4) nothing that can be fixed through configuration

I'll have to moderate the thread a bit to keep it accurate for people reading.. don't be offended if one of your posts dissappears!

visit http://issues.pj64.net/

You dont have to press alt+ print screen just print screen and the paste it but whatever lol :!!!:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Re: Re: vid plugin issue shots

mann said:
You dont have to press alt+ print screen just print screen and the paste it but whatever lol :!!!:
The reason for that is that it only takes a pic of the window, not the whole screen. That way, you don't need to do a lot of cropping.:thumbsup:

Lutomes

Grand High Emperor
Quest 64 (U) [!]

I hope nobody else has posted this, I looked through the other 10 pages but couldn't see it.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
hrm whats that? can you give me some idea whats meant to be going on there?

Lutomes

Grand High Emperor
OK, the green trail coming from the guy in the cape is meant to be a single object. And also the black ring around the player is supposed to be white. The attack I used then was the level 1 wind cutter. As well as this the fireball attack doesn't draw properly, it just shows 4 red dots.

Sorry I cant help much more, its hard to describe what its supposed to look like.