What's new

Zelda Wind Waker.

Fool

Me
It is not Dolfin. It is Dolphin
Wind Waker works with every relase (teaster, Final, 1.01, 1.02) but it have horrible graphic.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Fool said:
but it have horrible graphic.

Horrible graphics? WW has some of the most complete graphics emulated on dolphin than I've seen in many other games, especially in version 1.03. Other than being really slow, it emulates quite nicelly.

Fool

Me
For me it is horrible. I cant see anything around Link and Aryl. "Wind Waker" writed on title is so strange. Textures of Characters are not emulated correctly What more ? Yeah there are some things with are Ok like menu.

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
@Fool, those are just "minor" glitches that kill the gameplay (the black for example). But despite those, the actual level itself is almost exactly the same. Not to mention everything you said has been fixed in 1.03.

silenus

Poet from Hyperion
DR.BETRUGER
i see that you are new to the forums by the way and number of your posts
correct me if im wrong
you can check the compatability thread to see if X game works
and stop posting treads asking question about if an especific game works without searching first

just read a little
it doesnt hurt

,silenus

raksmey1309

Well,Both HM:A Wonderful Life and Zelda:WW will have its graphic fixed on Dolphin 1.03.So it will be much better.But some minor glitches still remain.However Zelda:WW freeze when u get item in ur inventory.

WeedPooper

PoopAndWipe
dolphin 1.3 allready relased???
where i can get it?!
i got zelda WW and the graphics are really bad but im stuck because it says "no memory card in slot A" or something :yawn:
it can be fixed?

OP
DR.BETRUGER

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
Hey raksmey 1309! I have one idea about what we can fix the broblem with Zelda Wind Waker. You say that the game is freezes after we put an item to the invetory. So, if we dosent put items to the invetory the game does not freezes right; HEHE!! I think that this is the only way to play the game without freeze.

Fool

Me
I think you don't understand. After talk with sister you need to go to home and get clothes. Then you need to go to siser again. Then she gives you telescope and game freeze then.

WeedPooper

PoopAndWipe
DR.BETRUGER said:
Hey raksmey 1309! I have one idea about what we can fix the broblem with Zelda Wind Waker. You say that the game is freezes after we put an item to the invetory. So, if we dosent put items to the invetory the game does not freezes right; HEHE!! I think that this is the only way to play the game without freeze.
how u expected 2 play ZELDA! without items?! :huh:
u want 2 use only sword?! whats the fun with that?

OP
DR.BETRUGER

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
I Wonder Why Dolphin Team Does Not Try To Fix The Problem;!
I Think That If They Try To Fix It They Mayby Fix It.

silenus

Poet from Hyperion
you shouldn't tell them to fix just a certain game
wait for the emulator to be more advanced
and then fix the minor problems

DOGG

DR.BETRUGER said:
I Wonder Why Dolphin Team Does Not Try To Fix The Problem;!
I Think That If They Try To Fix It They Mayby Fix It.

Why don't YOU fix it? If you had half a brain you would have worked out that there are beta versions of dolphin and they are constantly improving on what's currently available.

DR.BETRUGER said:
Does enyone knows if Metroid prime 1&2 will work in dolphin 10.3;

Man you are REALLY annoying. Go to the compatibility and/or screenshot threads to get these kinds of answers. Besides that, NO THE GAMES WILL NOT WORK FOR A LONG TIME. now GO AWAY and stop asking stupid shit

DOGG

lol yeah. there are so many of these people. it gets to me after a while. i restrained myself when he created 3 seperate threads and wrote one in all capital letters. but this was the final straw lol.