What's new

A Few Questions About The Zelda 64 Games

mix

It's not real Shigeru said it himself and so did the person who made the script for the game.

Clements

ggab said:
my question:

How about the frog in Zora's river? (i saw a pic with multiple colors frogs in the same place...)

Yeah, the frog chorus. Play the Song of Storms on the stump to get a piece of heart, then play the other five melodies (not warp songs) to the frogs to make them grow (they will give you 50 rupees each time). After they are large, get the ocarina out again on the stump and you will play a fairly tough bug catching game, which has another piece of heart as the prize.

To the original poster: Link already has the Triforce of Courage, but never receives the other pieces. People have looked into the rom code itself and used cheats to explore areas of the game not otherwise accessible but found no obtainable Triforce. There are a lot of fake pictures of Link getting the Triforce on the web.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Odyssey of Hyrule is full of old and potentially false info.. not really good place to look IMO. Got any OoT pre-release or any questions regarding the "myths" and hidden truths of OoT? Ask me or Xdaniel (he's a member here).. ;)

And again, the Triforce isn't in OoT. It's an age old search which spawned many many fakes.. it's simply not there.. and oddly some people refuse to believe it.

Alternatively you can visit a site which I'm greatly involved with, and have helped with numerous things.. http://www.zso.krahs-emag.com. :)

Last edited:
OP
mongo51983

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Is there any way of adding the Triforce into the game as a High Res Texture or something like that?

Allnatural

mongo51983 said:
Is there any way of adding the Triforce into the game as a High Res Texture or something like that?
Why, you want to put its image on a wall or something? Sure, easy. If you're hoping for a 3d model...don't know about that one. The question in either case is...what's the point?