What's new

20 Things TO DO before next release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
What would it change when he is dead? Better care about reasons why he is so powerful, why many people follow him and why do he hates the USA !

crazytopp

i forgot

On thing u can do i get osama in a cell and every day kik his ass becuase u will be angry that nemu 8.0 is not out and that way u will demolish ur anger day by day but still u will KIK OSAMAS ASS:devil:

MrTrigger

Guardian of Time
64. Play Chrono Trigger
65. Lose to Lavos Core
66. Lose to Lavos Core
67. Lose to Lavos Core
68. Destroy SNES
69. Sell parts for scrap
70. Hope you have better luck with Chrono Cross

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Re: 555

crazytopp said:
555*- Kill Osama Ben Lidin
556*- Kill osama
557*-kik osamas ass:devil: :devil: :devil:
558- Blow osama up:pissed:

lol, u can only do 557 and one of the other three! :p

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Doomulation said:
51) This is such a sick thread!
52) Nemu 0.8 will be great!
53) Pj64 and 1964 are not part of this forum.
54) Well, 54's 54 isn't it´? ;)

u can DO these things?

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, man i didn't know anyone still posted stuff in here;) hey mrTrigger! Lavos wasn't that hard dang! i kicked his ass the first time! of course i played through the longest way possible in that game, then i played through it again and played the shortest way;) the best ending in my opinion, with on chrono and that other chic, man, the queen girl, i haven't played it forever, but you get to talk to every guy that contributed to the game with their fat japanese names and you get to go in fastforward mode to see credits;)

71. Play shenmue3, when it comes out

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Ruesselschnurps said:
What would it change when he is dead? Better care about reasons why he is so powerful, why many people follow him and why do he hates the USA !

Hmmmmmmmm, Did anyone get that? Didnt seem to be any replies to that ???

DiamondDeus

76. Dont listen to me! I am insane ( look at me! im a bear!!) i said no, just no, do you understand??! lalalalalalala!!!! friggy diggity shiggity!!!!!!!

77. point and laugh at someone, it will bolster your self-esteem if low, and if you are subject to high self-esteem, be the butt of some one else's joke! self-esteem is like money, if you get some, some one else loses some (except the government doesnt mint self-esteem, now do they?? and if they do, can i get a free hand out? does it come in fives like US dollars? does it come in twos like it used to?):colgate:

Last edited:

Remote

Are you serious, does it really mather in which forum this thread is in? I fail to see why it should be closed or even removed, it is not directly related to nemu... eventhough the original thought behind this thread was to deliver the message to others not to ask questions about the next version of nemu.

And since most, if not all, nemu releated questions have been asked and answered already, during the time nemu.com had thier own forum, why not bring this forum to life. We all know that the next version is coming, we do not know when and since the authors have deliberately chosen not to over hype their next release, by promoting it everywhere, we know very little about what to expect. Not to mention that most questions seems to be forbidden, you may only ask if it is not probibited by the rules..., only a limited amount of questions remain...

So why not bring in a little off topic discussion, no... we really should not post non topic threads and posts in the wrong forum... hence someone should as soon as possible move this thread to the correct forum...

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
/me realizes that im the one who started this thread and that i should be the one to name its point, hehe;) it was supposed to be a funny and informative way to point out that there is much more to do then bitch about the next release of nemu, some people obviously got skewed off the topic and are just being random just for the sake of being random, ie DiamondDeus, hehe no offense there diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.