What's new

Glide64 WIP status update :)

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
Holy crap! A new release of Glide 64!! What's the best Glide Wrapper/version I should use for this wonderful plugin?

Trotterwatch

Can't get RE2 to work with Zeckensacks wrapper - tried it earlier, it loaded up to the title screen and then locked the PC.

I'll try a different driver revision later see if that helps (this was in 1964 btw).

olivieryuyu

Trotterwatch said:
Can't get RE2 to work with Zeckensacks wrapper - tried it earlier, it loaded up to the title screen and then locked the PC.

I'll try a different driver revision later see if that helps (this was in 1964 btw).

yes zeckensack wrapper is only configured with PJ64.

if you want to use this wrapper with 1964 or other emus, go in config panel of zeckensack and set this for different emus to solve problems with them. Notice: RE2 use Musysx audio system so the sound 'll be not very good. (Hope that Azi 'll release soon something to solve this) and need Jabo RSP.

Mupen.exe --- use render thread policy
Nemu.exe --- use render thread policy

and 1964.exe use crazy thread policy

:)

Trotterwatch

Still no luck I'm afraid - the depth is emulated perfectly (you can tell even when the graphics are messed up).

Maybe drivers, maybe card releated or something else.

olivieryuyu

Trotterwatch said:
Still no luck I'm afraid - the depth is emulated perfectly (you can tell even when the graphics are messed up).

Maybe drivers, maybe card releated or something else.

i've just retested with my geforce3 and there is no problem with zeckensack wrapper and RE2

you need zeckensack wrapper version 0.84b, previous one are not working. Hacktarux wrapper doesn't with RE2 (in fact only depth doesn't work yet)

PS: are you sure that you have erased glide3.xx from hacktarux wrapper from 1964 folder (you can't play in window with zeckensack wrapper)

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

I have the most recent version (I installed it straight after reading the compat list).

I have a hunch that the issue is driver related, though I'll wait to see how others are managing with the wrapper.