Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko
    I have only one suggestion for Complex, and one bug. You should either make the water a kill zone, or make invisible barriers around them. The fact that you can walk on the water really kills this level.
    Yeah I know, I was still thinking about that, the problem with an invisible wall is that it doesn't only stops players, but also bullets and the bots to see you. too bad we can't disable the jump fonction (as in PD)

The bug being in the room with where you can climb the grating to the top where the shield is (used to be a semi-secret area in PD), you can jump up on part of the walls and see the other side, but you can't go there. Probably should fix this...
    Yeah, didn't thought you could be able to get there, I will do an update that avoid this, thanks for the report

And about Area 52, I think I will do it next, you are motivating me. which is great

Also, it's great to hear all these comments , maybe the next map will come faster like this!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kill zone would be better then. You can still jump across, but it adds some risk. You should make a water volume though like on Ice Tomb, so falling in the water will show you slowly sinking towards the bottom

Well, I'm loving these. Can't wait for future ones, maybe we could see Felicity show up some day too. Good luck with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    knuckles, you rock

wouldn't happen to run on UT2K3 would it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like it, but it's a bit cramped. I don't remember the real thing being this cramped. I also agree about the water being a solid surface instead of actual water, it's a bit annoying.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's completely accurate. Try lowering the game speed to 0.80 or below, things become more like PD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's completely accurate. Try lowering the game speed to 0.80 or below, things become more like PD.

It's still a bit too cramped. I mean, I know he wants it to be accurate, but that doesn't make the map fun. A lot of UT's weapons have splash damage, and with these small spaces you'll end up killing yourself before you kill your enemy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Post here any opinions, bugs or questions you may have about this map

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FO Map

Hey Knuckles, love the map dude. How would you feel about letting me convert it to a Frag Ops (a UT2K4 mod) map? We already have 007 Stack and i think this would be an awesome addition to the lineup.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456