What's new

Running various image formats in Cassini?

evosync

Hey guys. My apologies for making this my first post, but I've been lurking here for a little while and these forums have been invaluable for solving my emulation woes. I seem to be having an issue that I'm not quite sure how to handle.

Recently I obtained an image file of Dracula X - Nocturne in the Moonlight. However, what I got was a .ccd, .sub, .cue, and a .img. The cuesheet doesn't seem to be quite right, and attempting to load any of those in Daemon Tools and running them in Cassini only leads me to the Audio CD screen. I've also tried converting the .img to a .bin/.cue, and I have the same problem. Do you have any suggestions on how I can go about converting this .img file to a format appropriate for emulation? There don't seem to be any .wav files either, which I assume is going to be a problem. Any help you all can offer would be appreciated. Thanks!

holymoz

you need to convert the image to a bin+cue format with cdrwin

- load the ccd ina virtual drive program like daemon tool
- start cdrwin and select the third icon from left
- select the cd virtula drive, the path of the resulting image, leave all options as is, press start
- to the end you obtained a bin and cue file, now open the cue with notepad and in the first line delete the path of the image file, you must obtain a thing like this

FILE "gamename" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
PREGAP 00:02:00
INDEX 01 60:37:32
ext.....

now you can load the cue on cassini