What's new

need help with naruto plz

disert

Hi im new here and i need some help every time i load the game naruto gekitou ninja taisen 2 in dolphine the game gets stuck at the start of the game some japanes marks come up but after that nothing happens its the same when i load luigi manshion it gets stuck at the start of the game and the mark Nintendo shows

jareg

Just A Guy
Anyway search this forum for Naruto and you will find many threads where we have diskussed this matter ;)

PS: You can find the search can you

jareg

Just A Guy
SoberAnalyst said:
by the way, which version of Dolphin are you using? ... have you tried an older version?

The teaser was the first and right now the only release from the dolphin team
No older releases ;)

i know, perhaps if he looked into it, he would see the joke though ... actually, i've wondered ... maybe (i'm from canada) in some europian countries "teaser" isnt a known word ... or perhaps it's the last word learned, when learning english as a 2nd language for some people. i don't know ... was any marketing research put into the name? :D

jareg

Just A Guy
SoberAnalyst said:
i know, perhaps if he looked into it, he would see the joke though ... actually, i've wondered ... maybe (i'm from canada) in some europian countries "teaser" isnt a known word ... or perhaps it's the last word learned, when learning english as a 2nd language for some people. i don't know ... was any marketing research put into the name? :D

Teaser is like a teasing or something (Preview of what they are doing):)

i know what Teaser means ... i'm saying, perhaps other's don't and that's why there are so many posts complaining about all the games not running perfectly. english is my 1st and only language ... perhaps if you were learning english as a 2nd language, "teaser" might mean "pleaser".

JinXD

disert said:
Hi im new here and i need some help every time i load the game naruto gekitou ninja taisen 2 in dolphine the game gets stuck at the start of the game some japanes marks come up but after that nothing happens its the same when i load luigi manshion it gets stuck at the start of the game and the mark Nintendo shows
Try all the possible solutions found in this thread:
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=21396

sasori893

the same problem here too

Hello im new here too. and i can answer one of your question.
"some japanese marks come up" ....that was telling that you needed to set memory card.
i had the same situation and didnt slove it yet.
i wonder if Dolphin teaser has plugin for memory card.
and i wonder if i can play Naruto without memory card.
but normally , i can play video games without memory card even some games told me to save datas in memory card.
and im sorry i had never played Luigi's mansion by dolphin.

comunque, i want to try Naruto on Dolphin. we will try our best!

disert said: