What's new

A couple of questions

OptimusPrime

Okay, I downloaded Nemu64, but I've got a couple of problems.

First off, I got a Dell 2400 with 256 MB and an 80 GB hard drive. I'm not much for computer tech, so I thought I ought to mention that ahead of time.

Also, I'm using AxisPad's to play with. There's a picture of the thing, HERE.

So here're my questions.

1) I've been playing with Nemu64, but it's sometimes slow-going. It sometimes gets choppy, and the Mario voice sometimes sounds like he's in an echo-chamber, repeating what he just said. So any way I can get rid of this choppy effect? For instance, is there a version of Nemu64 that opens in DOS rather then Windows?

2) How do I set Nemu64 to use my AxisPad Controller? I've gotten everything but the directional pad to work. So while it's nice that I can gun the engine and use whatever items I get in the question mark box, it'd be even better if I could turn left or right. ;)

Anyway, I'd really appreciate the help, folks, especially on the first question. Thanks.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
OptimusPrime said:
Okay, I downloaded Nemu64, but I've got a couple of problems.

First off, I got a Dell 2400 with 256 MB and an 80 GB hard drive. I'm not much for computer tech, so I thought I ought to mention that ahead of time.

Also, I'm using AxisPad's to play with. There's a picture of the thing, HERE.

So here're my questions.

1) I've been playing with Nemu64, but it's sometimes slow-going. It sometimes gets choppy, and the Mario voice sometimes sounds like he's in an echo-chamber, repeating what he just said. So any way I can get rid of this choppy effect? For instance, is there a version of Nemu64 that opens in DOS rather then Windows?

2) How do I set Nemu64 to use my AxisPad Controller? I've gotten everything but the directional pad to work. So while it's nice that I can gun the engine and use whatever items I get in the question mark box, it'd be even better if I could turn left or right. ;)

Anyway, I'd really appreciate the help, folks, especially on the first question. Thanks.
First download the Federelli INI WIP and the second thing is to download the glide plugin. ANd the last thing is download the Nrage Input Plugin, then you probably get it to work. Try it, then it should work.