What's new

Chankast Utilities v.25 BETA Version Released!

defektm

After i installed this utils sound doesnt work like it should( i tried only soul calibur).Before it was ok. Its a pitty beacouse this utils gave soul calibur visible speed improvement.

godh3im

This link does not exist anymore :( I tried google, the official site, and all sources are down. Can someone be kind enough to send me this file?

zar

please somebody can raise the file algun server with rapidshare,the Link of this post does not work.thanks.

Salud2.
:bouncy: ZAR:bouncy:

PD.-I am Spanish and my ingles is bad not if it is understood.

Last edited:

zar

Agozer said:
http://www.thesevenwords.com/downloads/cu025beta.zip

A temporary place, until I get the "official" links working again.

thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

rtil

that geocities link, just right-click and save as, dont' open in a window it won't work that way.

Temporary user

d'oh!

Hey, people, why screen on Chankast looks like someone tried to eat the screen? Or it is only mine prob because of my crappy pc (Intel 915; 2.2 Ghz celeron, 384 RAM, onboard sound and graphics):ranting:? snaps are:
1) Floor gets out to the :ranting: .
2) Textures are shown incorrect.
3) Some places have lost their textures a bit.

Xentarim

I signed up for one reason: to look for Chankast Utilities 0.25b.

And my first post, this one, has only one purpose.... it's to say "THANX A LOT!!!"

jinjin

I'm really sorry for the huge bump but could someone please upload this one more time please? I have been looking for this for some time and all the links here are dead. Thank you in advance and sorry once again for the bump.

Regards,
jinjin

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
FYI, Chankast Utilities are more or less useless if used with Chankast Alpha 0.25.