What's new

Can't get it working!

FusionFalcon

Hey guys, I'm new to Nemu64, so please help me. I'm trying to run F-Zero X in version 0.8, and it plays the intro music, but apart from that all I get is a black screen and an error message saying 'Too many commands executed. dlist processing stopped'. What's going on here? It was a .rar file originally, so I used WinACE on it, and what I've got now is a file called 'F-Zero X (E) [h1] (cartname).v64'. Please help! :unsure:

OP
F

FusionFalcon

I looked through the Downloads section, and the only Nemu64 .ini I can find is version 3.0.0 by Emumaniac, will that do? Should I try that before Glide64?

OP
F

FusionFalcon

I tried your .ini and Glide64 v0.7 ME SP1 (not using either of the Nemu64.inis that came with it), but I still got exactly the same problem. What am I doing wrong? Sorry, but I don't know much about all this!

OP
F

FusionFalcon

Okay, I realised what I was doing wrong and got it working using your .ini and Glide64 - thanks for your advice! Just wondering, is there a way of increasing the framerate a bit? Pressing Scroll Lock helped, but caused the sound to skip. Thanks anyway.

jessman1988

Banned
glad to hear that you got it working. if you continue to have problems, however, why not give 1964 or Project 64 a whirl? Which the right config, all of your games will run really well with them.

Cray-Z

I downloaded the .ini and I'm using the Glide SP4 but it STILL refuses to work. I can't even get sound.

Is it something that's designed inside the emulator so it doesn't run if the system doesn't meet the necessary requirements? Becuase I am running on a 3-year old computer (you can just guess at the specs and see how hard it is for me to run N64 games).

Oh, and I'm only trying this emulator to see if it'll run any of my games better. Crusin' USA is slow on my other emulators and I was hoping this could rectify the problems.

Last edited:

Federelli

Beta Tester
Cruisn' USA doesn't work with Nemu, F-Zero does though, and it works perfectly.
You most likely didn't read the necesary readme files, as most people don`t