Once you've read this thread, you won't be bothered again to read our rules. Thanks for understanding!
The rules apply to all boards at EmuTalk.net. The owner and moderators of EmuTalk.net reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Failure in following our rules will result in a warning and in some cases a ban. Failure in following the rules written in red text will result in a ban! These rules may be updated without notice, so keep an eye on them.
- Ask where to download ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes
- Provide direct links to ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.
- Provide links to websites that link to ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.
- Ask how to rip ISOs.
- Request the source code of an emulator.
- Post in any language other than English.
- Insult people, advertise or spam.
- Write in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Double post.
- Ask to be a moderator.
- Pretend to be a moderator, or act as though you are a moderator.
- Ask to be a betatester.
- Ask when a new version of an emulator will be released.
- Ask for status updates of an emulator.
- Revive dead topics, if a thread is several months old there is no good reason to drag it back up.
- Post screenshots.
- Join hardware discussions.
- Use the search engine before you ask.
- Post your system info in your profile.
- Have fun and talk about anything where it is allowed.
- Post your picture in your profile for our album.
- Give us suggestions.
- Join our IRC channel on efnet #emulation64
- Enjoy EmuTalk.net!