What's new

This will allow you to export geometry WITH textures

I also have the ATI Radeon 9250, so it's not the g-crad... That makes me happy. :D

I even managed to extract the *.wrl stuff out of TLoZ: OoT! ^^ But as you said, I couldn't open it in Blender, so I guess I have to open it in my Maya Learningstuff or get another 3D program.

Anyway, thank you! :)

I have a pci based GeForce MX 4000 (not express, just normal pci). It gives me an error when i go to load up the rom.

Another N00b

It's me again...
Can some1 tell me how to use Maya's wrl2ma? I know, it's a stupid question, but if I try to run wrl2ma, a window appears for 0,1 seconds (pic) and nothing's happening. :plain:
I know, I'm dumb -.-

zaba_3

It's me again...
Can some1 tell me how to use Maya's wrl2ma? I know, it's a stupid question, but if I try to run wrl2ma, a window appears for 0,1 seconds (pic) and nothing's happening. :plain:
I know, I'm dumb -.-

Go to "run" and type "cmd" and then find directory where it is and try to start it

Another N00b

I did it and it showed me the same message in the cmd.exe window. :(

EDIT:
Oh, I noticed, that the wrl file must be in the admin folder ^^''
Forget my question XD

Last edited:

Torrente

I'm also having trouble with this plugin. Here's my story: I use 1964, I manage to export to the wrl file, but I can't open in MAX8, it says "Not enough entries on SFImage field". Then I used the MYRIAD 3D Reader and it loaded, but with textures. The funny thing is, the textures are embedded on the wrl.

What's the problem? The plugin does not extract the textures to BMP format. On my previous computer, this plugin extracted the textures to BMP and MAX loaded the file. So this is some sort of error within the plugin. Is there any solution? I use 2xGeForce 8600GTS in SLI.

AllenSword

Getting it to work

Yeah hi, I got Lemmy's plugin and I unzipped it and everything, but you guys said you got it to work in 1964, so where do I put the plugin for 1964 to export the wrls?

EDIT: Never mind. I got it to work. My problem now is the textures on the models. Some of them are just out of order or something. They aren't in correct allignment or something. Here's an example. I use CINEMA 4D because 3ds Max 9 won't load the wrl. What other 3D programs do you guys use. BTW, great job Lemmy. You should deserve some type of recognition for this plugin it is AWESOME!

Last edited:

Cybertronic

great now lets get this over to 1964 or some other Emu that isn't outdated. :bouncy: And works with the Vista Kernel. (using server 2003 nemu08 crashes) Compatibility mode does nothing! I love the features of Nemu but more emulators need to um "emulate" nemu's features.

TheBladeRoden

I'm also having trouble with this plugin. Here's my story: I use 1964, I manage to export to the wrl file, but I can't open in MAX8, it says "Not enough entries on SFImage field". Then I used the MYRIAD 3D Reader and it loaded, but with textures. The funny thing is, the textures are embedded on the wrl.

What's the problem? The plugin does not extract the textures to BMP format. On my previous computer, this plugin extracted the textures to BMP and MAX loaded the file. So this is some sort of error within the plugin. Is there any solution? I use 2xGeForce 8600GTS in SLI.

I'm getting this error too, is anyone left alive in this forum?

m1t0s1s

Will this plugin work with 1964 or Project 64 or do I need to use nemu64? Also this last version Lemmy made: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=21092#7

1964 gives me the exception and pj64 says "Cannot open a rom because plugins have not been successfully initialised", but I selected Nemu64 Graphics (combine debug)

Last edited:

hunter6th

Everyone Has Died!!!

Will this plugin work with 1964 or Project 64 or do I need to use nemu64? Also this last version Lemmy made: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=21092#7

1964 gives me the exception and pj64 says "Cannot open a rom because plugins have not been successfully initialised", but I selected Nemu64 Graphics (combine debug)

Dont bother you posting, apparently everyone has died here, until the maker of the plugin(lemmy) seems to have died the 2004's Christmas, i too have that exception and need a new pluging, but here there is nothing...

RandomRedMage

Wow, good job!

I have been searching for a way to rip models from games, mostely PSX games, but the game I was most focused on has both a PC and an N64 release, so in the end it wasn't so hard to do it now that I managed to find this plugin. :3

I don't know what everyone's problem has been getting things to work. But I managed quite fine with Blender.

See!
Megaman_Trigger_by_R4nd0mR3dM4g3.jpg

Unknownssj

So, no one is here to help at all? Just my luck. I created a topic in the 1964 section, but it has gone completely ignored. Lemmy's plugin was used for my first attempt at ripping n64 models. I used 1964, switched the video to Nemu64 Graphics (combine debug), created the VRML file directly on the C:\ drive, but nothing happens when I try to rip...

I then switched to 3D Ripper DX, but that only manages to rip textures and shades, and nothing else. I seriously need help here.

EDIT: Okay, I'm slowly getting Lemmy's plugin to work for me. I was not performing a simple task that I've not seen mentioned here before.

In 1964 go to Plug-ins > Change Plug-ins... I didn't change the display to "Display ROM plugin settings" so it wouldn't work for me before. Now, though it does.

I'm also getting it all imported into Maya, textures and all. I used Brown's method of converting the .wrl file into a .ma file. The only thing left fo me to figure out is how to stop all the nasty over wrapping of the textures. kosine has posted a solution, so I'll be trying that.

FURTHER EDIT: Unfortunately, Maya 2009 does not have the 2dplacement thing any more, as in no wrap and repeat boxes. I have no clue how to fix the textures now without giving the entire thing an overhaul.

PS. I use the models and the like for illustrative purposes.

Last edited:

ching000

hi

I have been searching for a way to rip models from games, mostely PSX games, but the game I was most focused on has both a PC and an N64 release, so in the end it wasn't so hard to do it now that I managed to find this plugin. :3

I don't know what everyone's problem has been getting things to work. But I managed quite fine with Blender.

See!
Megaman_Trigger_by_R4nd0mR3dM4g3.jpg

hi i need that model can i have? :):santa: