What's new

2 Roms Need Help

TMACPIERCE

Please, I need help with 2 Roms, Mario Tennis and WWF No Mercy, is there a good plugin that I should download or something, cuz No Mercy is just plain horrible. And Mario Tennis is just annoying. Any help would be great, oh and could the problem be that I'm using a PAL version for both of those games even though I live in the U.S.

Anyways, Thanks In Advance

By The Way I'm A Noob If You Hadn't Noticed

OP
T

TMACPIERCE

Oh, yeah and one more game, is there a plugin or EMU I should use that will fix Resident Evil's horrible sound.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
For Mario tennins you can use Jabo's D37 1.4, I can't tell you anything about WWF No Mercy, and Resident evil has known issues, sound is one of them, though you would think someone would keep working on a rather fully compatible one, or even the ability to have sound in Hydro Thunder.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Mario Tennis: enable force normal blending in jabo's plugin.
WWF No Mercy: the best plugin to emulate this game is glide64 (get evoodoo too if you don't have a voodoo card, which you don't?). Some problems might still be there, but they can't be fixed.

OP
T

TMACPIERCE

Which EMU should I play Mario Tennis on, WWF No Mercy works good with 1964, thanks for the help.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
You may try both Project64 or 1964 for Mario Tennis, if don't think you may notice much difference between both (except for speed maybe). Rice's video plugin gives good results on that game also.