What's new

Monopoly 64

khanmeister

Banned
I've been playing Monopoly 64 alot lately. It's really fun after you hit + a couple of times. However, the AI crashes (sometimes) at more than CF=1. So I've been playing alot at CF=1, which then causes the emulator to crash altogether (more often). Especially when you or the bots try to trade.

My question is whether this has anything to do with the rom itself, the video plugin, or 1964 the core. I'm going to try some different video plugins and report back, but the problem is rare (though not unusual) you have to play some serious monopoly to see it happen regularly. Unfortunately it really limits the "fun" factor of the game, as I've been close to winning (i think) several times before the crash, and monopoly is a long damn game.

Yosh-I

Banned
My question is whether this has anything to do with the rom itself, the video plugin, or 1964 the core.
It's definetely not the graphics plugin... I'm guessing it's a bad ROM dump, but I could very well be wrong.... I'd say try the thing on project 64, and report back....

OP
khanmeister

khanmeister

Banned
Yosh-I said:
It's definetely not the graphics plugin... I'm guessing it's a bad ROM dump, but I could very well be wrong.... I'd say try the thing on project 64, and report back....

Of course all of my romz are goodn' checked. :D Definitely not a bad dump. It's the AI crashing something, I'll figure out what and report back.