What's new

Famicom Disk System rom save data

xamenus

Does anyone know how to erase the save data from FDS roms? The save data is written to the "disk" (or in this case, rom file), so there's no way that I know of how it's done. Thanks. :)

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
I've never seen an emu or roms for the FDS ever. lol Must not be looking hard enough. Wasn't there an extremely rare Zelda game for it or am I thinking of the Super Famicon remake that they did on the Bandai Satelliteview(?) or something?

OP
X

xamenus

GogoTheMimic said:
I've never seen an emu or roms for the FDS ever. lol Must not be looking hard enough. Wasn't there an extremely rare Zelda game for it or am I thinking of the Super Famicon remake that they did on the Bandai Satelliteview(?) or something?

Well, many NES emulators emulate the FDS (like VirtuaNES and FCE Ultra), but I'm not sure about the Zelda game you're talking about. It does sound familiar, though- it may have been the BS system for Super Famicom like you said. :teehee:

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
I think the original Zelda was originally on the FDS before it came out on cart. He's probably mixing that factoid up with the BS Zelda.